autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Mckee's 37 Professional Detail Bag: Quik look

I bought the Mckee's 37 Wash & Gloss Detail Bag Kit, here's my initial thoughts on what came inside, and a quik look at what all can fit inside.

Cobra Supreme Guzzler Waffle Weave: Nice towel. I used it today to dry a Tacoma and it handled the entire truck. Not anything new, but it certainly didn't let me down. It's a bit slimmer most towels with it being 20"x40"

Gold Plush Micro Chenille Wash Mitt: I pre washed it in the machine but have yet to use it. I don't typically use this style of mitt other than the 2 that I recently picked up from the 99 cent store to do the lower portion of vehicles. This feels the same as those, but this 1 is slightly bigger and a tad thicker.

16oz. bottle of Mckee's Road Kill Bug Remover: Cool, I was in the market for Poor Boys Bug Squash, but this should hold me over just fine for now. Haven't used it yet.

16oz. bottle of Mckee's Power Wash, Gloss & Wax. The description of this actually has me excited to try it, and I'm not usually interested in wash & wax soaps so that's saying something.. Haven't tried it yet.

FYI, this is a rough draft version of what can fit inside this bag, but at the same time this particular setup is a bit unrealistic for most mobile outings, so bare with me..

Top view: Brushes, detail stix, clay, Mothers brushes.

Check this out!

That's 15 32oz. Meguiars Detailers Bottles, can of AA Tire Foam, can of Megs D4510, 16oz. Reload, 16oz. Mothers All Chrome. That's alot of stuff!

Underbelly of lid: 5 ink pens, just because I can. And I've decided to put my large microfiber applicator for leather conditioning inside the secret James Bond pocket here.

The bag actually closes with all that stuff in there, but bearly and I mean bearly.. It's tighter than Rosie O' Donnels pantsuit! Lol.

Side pockets: Masking Tape, Terry applicators, nitrile gloves, swirl light, pad brush, infrared thermometer, zip ties, scissors, 2 small screwdrivers, steel wool, and some more tape...

Other side: Turtle Wax Chrome Polish, Mothers Mag & Aluminum Polish, Mothers ReVision, leather brush, weatherstripping applicator, Magic Erasers, mesh bug sponge, foam applicators.

Corner pockets: Mckee's Power Wash, Mckee's Road Kill Remover.

The other corner: Bottle of Megs Shampoo Plus, bottle of Megs D180 Leather Cleaner & Conditioner.

So that's an example of what can fit inside. Is it heavy with all of that in there? Yea kinda, but I'm a man so it's ok. Mckee's 37 Professional Detail Bag: Quik looklol.

Quik notes:
    It's big inside.
    It's made in China
    The side pockets are big, but not That big.. i.e. that pocket with the bottle of TW Chrome Polish can't fully close with that bottle in there.. The 2 center pockets are slightly taller however.. Wish all 6 side pockets were that same larger size.
    It's got a see through window to put your business card or info in case someone finds your bag. I think that's thoughtful.

Thanks for reading. Feel free to post what you would pack in the bag.

Sent from my iPhone

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Mckee's 37 Professional Detail Bag: Quik look

Quote Originally Posted by Eldorado2k View Post
    I bought the Mckee's 37 Wash & Gloss Detail Bag Kit, here's my initial thoughts on what came inside, and a quik look at what all can fit inside.

Cobra Supreme Guzzler Waffle Weave: Nice towel. I used it today to dry a Tacoma and it handled the entire truck. Not anything new, but it certainly didn't let me down. It's a bit slimmer most towels with it being 20"x40"

Gold Plush Micro Chenille Wash Mitt: I pre washed it in the machine but have yet to use it. I don't typically use this style of mitt other than the 2 that I recently picked up from the 99 cent store to do the lower portion of vehicles. This feels the same as those, but this 1 is slightly bigger and a tad thicker.

16oz. bottle of Mckee's Road Kill Bug Remover: Cool, I was in the market for Poor Boys Bug Squash, but this should hold me over just fine for now. Haven't used it yet.

16oz. bottle of Mckee's Power Wash, Gloss & Wax. The description of this actually has me excited to try it, and I'm not usually interested in wash & wax soaps so that's saying something.. Haven't tried it yet.

FYI, this is a rough draft version of what can fit inside this bag, but at the same time this particular setup is a bit unrealistic for most mobile outings, so bare with me..

Top view: Brushes, detail stix, clay, Mothers brushes.

Check this out!

That's 15 32oz. Meguiars Detailers Bottles, can of AA Tire Foam, can of Megs D4510, 16oz. Reload, 16oz. Mothers All Chrome. That's alot of stuff!

Underbelly of lid: 5 ink pens, just because I can. And I've decided to put my large microfiber applicator for leather conditioning inside the secret James Bond pocket here.

The bag actually closes with all that stuff in there, but bearly and I mean bearly.. It's tighter than Rosie O' Donnels pantsuit! Lol.

Side pockets: Masking Tape, Terry applicators, nitrile gloves, swirl light, pad brush, infrared thermometer, zip ties, scissors, 2 small screwdrivers, steel wool, and some more tape...

Other side: Turtle Wax Chrome Polish, Mothers Mag & Aluminum Polish, Mothers ReVision, leather brush, weatherstripping applicator, Magic Erasers, mesh bug sponge, foam applicators.

Corner pockets: Mckee's Power Wash, Mckee's Road Kill Remover.

The other corner: Bottle of Megs Shampoo Plus, bottle of Megs D180 Leather Cleaner & Conditioner.

So that's an example of what can fit inside. Is it heavy with all of that in there? Yea kinda, but I'm a man so it's ok. Mckee's 37 Professional Detail Bag: Quik looklol.

Quik notes:
    It's big inside.
    It's made in China
    The side pockets are big, but not That big.. i.e. that pocket with the bottle of TW Chrome Polish can't fully close with that bottle in there.. The 2 center pockets are slightly taller however.. Wish all 6 side pockets were that same larger size.
    It's got a see through window to put your business card or info in case someone finds your bag. I think that's thoughtful.

Thanks for reading. Feel free to post what you would pack in the bag.

Sent from my iPhone
    what about microfiber towels?

ps that steel wool looks like pot

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the review.
    Al
    The Need to Bead

Post Thanks / Like

I think you'll really like the Power Wash. I had a bottle back in the "DP" days. As long as they didn't change the formula too much, it should work really well for you. I loved using it.
    Drop by to see the latest at The Car Geek Blog

Post Thanks / Like

Nice review E2K! ������

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the review. How well does your G21 fit in the bag?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by WaxMaster1 View Post
    Nice review E2K! í#½íº˜í#½íº—í#½íº™
    Quote Originally Posted by The Guz View Post
    Thanks for the review. How well does your G21 fit in the bag?
    Thx.

I'll do a whole different set up tonight when I get home with the polisher and compounds and post pics.

Sent from my iPhone

Post Thanks / Like

Ok so this morning I had to make a quik run to do a waterless wash on a vehicle... I initially grabbed my smaller Meguiars tote since I figured I wouldn't need much room for a simple WW. But 1 thing always leads to another and I quikly ran out of space in the small tote.

So I switched my stuff into the Mckee's bag.
    5 32oz. Meguiars Detailer Bottles
    16oz. Carpro Reload
    16oz. Mothers All Chrome
    5 microfiber towels
    1 huge plush microfiber towel
    1 large waffle weave
    Master Blaster Sidekick

All that probably wouldn't have fit in my other tote.. But in this bag it wasn't even half full.Mckee's 37 Professional Detail Bag: Quik look

Sent from my iPhone