1st and foremost, I wouldn't have even been able to post this review if it wasn't for The Guz being nice enough to have offered the opportunity to pass it along to a fellow Autogeek after he was 1 of the lucky few who received the 1st batch of these towels to try out + review. Cheers to The Guz.Big Blue Drying Towel 40x28" - Review

Review: This towel is ridiculous.

I could honestly end the review there... And simply let you know that this towel blows away any drying towel I've ever used before it. This towel laughs at other drying towels. It's insane. Smh...

I dried 3 vehicles yesterday, pretty much back to back to back, and this towel was just about asking for more! [I'd say it could've done a 4th vehicle, but it would've been similar to trying to dry with a damp waffle weave, which some people actually like, Not me personally, but it would've sufficed for all of those guys]... But regardless, it dried 3 vehicles: small SUV, full size sedan, and a Toyota Tacoma rinseless wash using Mckee's N-914 and it dried them bone dry! No streaks.

Best way I can describe how this towel feels is like drying your vehicle with a super plush blanket made for soaking up water. This thing is big and it's thirsty and just keeps chugging away while being soft and smooth over paint at the same time.

It even handles drying aids [Wolfgang Uber] with complete ease. Doesn't gain a dramatic amount of weight either, which was a nice surprise. I don't know what else to say about it other than this is no doubt the best damn drying towel I've ever used by far.

$45.99 but if you like large drying towels this has to be the top dogg. It gets the perfect 10 rating from me. Yes.

You have 20min. @25% off + free shipping.

http://www.autogeek.net/extra-large-drying-towel.html

Sent from my iPhone