autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Wolfgang Fuzion Spray Wax

Wolfgang Fuzion Spray Wax
    "Wolfgang Fuzion Spray Wax is magical in its application and removal"

My first impression of this wax was that its THICK. Super thick, yellow liquid wax splitz out, goes on easy and buff off easy.
    HOWEVER, just like paste/ liquid wax, apply too thick and wait too long..... you will have good time.

Unlike other spray waxes, this one haze up, not smearing, but haze.
    That makes this wax unique.

Glass Application
    Fuzion Spray Wax also applied easy on glass.
    Not to metion, very next day it rained hard and I could see waters running off like little scary cats.

Wet Application:
    As for last, I tried wet application, see if this can be used as drying agent.
    Long story short, this spray wax does not work well for wet application or drying agent.
    When applied on wet surface, it doesn't bond with surface, it will just keep smearing around the surface
    and will take a while to remove residue off completely.

Conclusion:

Overall, I am extremely happy with this wax. Extremely wet shine with nice pop, slick surface, and easy application
    when followed the direction. It is also very hydrophobic, give you really nice water beading.
    Just looking forward to long term test for durability.

This is great wax, great addition to "Fuzion" family.
    Please like my page

Jae @ ONYX Detail Garage

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Wolfgang Fuzion Spray Wax

Have you used any other spray wax? If so how does it compare as far as application? I know you don't have long term testing yet.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy1976 View Post
    Have you used any other spray wax? If so how does it compare as far as application? I know you don't have long term testing yet.
    not that much experience with spray waxes, because I don't think its "must have" product and even gallon size will last me whole year easy.

Only other spray waxes I have tried are XMT 360 (currently have gallon size, but not a huge fan), Griots and mothers
    and WG is by far, my favorite for now.

Super easy application and it really gives you fresh wet shine.
    Please like my page

Jae @ ONYX Detail Garage

Post Thanks / Like

I really like WG FSW. It leaves an amazing finish...slick, wet, glossy and reflective. It's one of the few products I've used in a long time that's really impressed me in the looks department. It beads really well too; not quite as good as my base layer of Sonax PNS, but good. The only negative IME...it's not quite as user friendly as some other spray waxes, but it's not difficult to use either. Totally worth it, though.

Post Thanks / Like

I like spray on wipe off spraywaxes.This fuzion spray is good,but if I'm gonna do all that I will just wax it.I look for simplicity and between the spray and the regular tub wax I see no difference time wise.may have to try it though to find out.Be there on Monday .

Post Thanks / Like

INTERESTING. I almost got this to use as a drying aid. But after your review, it left me guessing. From the directions....

Wolfgang Fuzion Spray Wax is magical in its application and removal. If you’re applying Fuzion Spray Wax to your freshly washed vehicle while it’s still wet, mist the paint one panel at a time and then immediately dry using a Guzzler Waffle Weave Drying Towel. Flip the towel to a dry side and buff the paint to a head-turning gloss that will leave you grinning from ear to ear.
    2018 Colorado ZR2

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GSKR View Post
    I like spray on wipe off spraywaxes.This fuzion spray is good,but if I'm gonna do all that I will just wax it.I look for simplicity and between the spray and the regular tub wax I see no difference time wise.may have to try it though to find out.Be there on Monday .
    This product isn't going to take any longer than any other spray waxes that autogeek supplies.
    nor replacement for traditional wax.

I don't know what makes you think this isn't simple, but if you're comparing to WOWA product like blackfire crystal seal, they are two totally different product.
    Please like my page

Jae @ ONYX Detail Garage

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pro 4x View Post
    INTERESTING. I almost got this to use as a drying aid. But after your review, it left me guessing. From the directions....

Wolfgang Fuzion Spray Wax is magical in its application and removal. If you’re applying Fuzion Spray Wax to your freshly washed vehicle while it’s still wet, mist the paint one panel at a time and then immediately dry using a Guzzler Waffle Weave Drying Towel. Flip the towel to a dry side and buff the paint to a head-turning gloss that will leave you grinning from ear to ear.
    I wonder...

with typical plush MF towel, product seemed just.... moving around instead of bonding to surface
    but I will do some more test with waffle weave and PFM towels.
    Please like my page

Jae @ ONYX Detail Garage

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GSKR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by choijw2 View Post
    This product isn't going to take any longer than any other spray waxes that autogeek supplies.
    nor replacement for traditional wax.

I don't know what makes you think this isn't simple, but if you're comparing to WOWA product like blackfire crystal seal, they are two totally different product.
    I respectfully disagree with your disagreement.
    Bill

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hoytman View Post
    I respectfully disagree with your disagreement.
    It would be great if you can tell me why you disagree.
    Please like my page

Jae @ ONYX Detail Garage

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast