autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Review: Wolfgang Exterior System: Polish Enhancer, Deep Gloss Paint Sealant 3.0, and Deep Gloss Liquid Seal

Quote Originally Posted by StoleIt View Post
    Quick Update:
    Not sure if this is a first rinse issue or if some sealants just have a high friction to them? Maybe someone with more experience can chime in? I will also update again after the next full wash, I hope the friction will improve after a second wash.
    I use WGDGPS on my truck and top it with liquid seal after every wash. I don't have any problem with the water sticking to the paint.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Review: Wolfgang Exterior System: Polish Enhancer, Deep Gloss Paint Sealant 3.0, and Deep Gloss Liquid Seal

Where does Liquid Seal fall in between WG 3.0, WG Spritz Sealant, WG Detailing Spritz, and WETS. I have all these products already, but not the Liquid Seal.

I don't know what's the main use for this product, when I have all these?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by willowcat11 View Post
    Where does Liquid Seal fall in between WG 3.0, WG Spritz Sealant, WG Detailing Spritz, and WETS. I have all these products already, but not the Liquid Seal.

Just tossing this question out there again in case anyone knows.

Thank you and have a great weekend all!

Ray

Post Thanks / Like

Liquid seal is a dedicated sealant, but its spray and wipe product like Blackfire Crystal Seal or Ultima Paint Guard. Its not a typical post wash booster like spritz sealant or detail spritz, its an actual dedicated sealant with a good 3-4 months durability. Been using it for years. The order of products in terms of protection would be Deep Gloss Paint Sealant, Fusion, Liquid Seal, Spritz Sealant, Detail Spritz.
    Back to the full-time grind.

Post Thanks / Like

I use it as a drying aid

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pheerix View Post
    I use it as a drying aid
    you're using liquid seal as a drying aid? seems like you can save some money especially since its a dedicated sealant and you're just diminishing results after a while.
    Back to the full-time grind.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cleanmycorolla View Post
    you're using liquid seal as a drying aid? seems like you can save some money especially since its a dedicated sealant and you're just diminishing results after a while.
    I know but I got 16 oz of the stuff and only use 1 or 2 sprays per panel which is like a fraction of an ounce per car.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cleanmycorolla View Post
    Liquid seal is a dedicated sealant, but its spray and wipe product like Blackfire Crystal Seal or Ultima Paint Guard. Its not a typical post wash booster like spritz sealant or detail spritz, its an actual dedicated sealant with a good 3-4 months durability. Been using it for years. The order of products in terms of protection would be Deep Gloss Paint Sealant, Fusion, Liquid Seal, Spritz Sealant, Detail Spritz.
    Great info thank you!
    Car enthusiast, here to learn. 2015 Audi RS7.

Post Thanks / Like

I noticed the same thing about water not flying off the paint with liquid seal. Pretty dissapointing to see. I've used it on 4 different cars and same results. Maybe I got a bad batch? I just assumed it was the characteristic of liquid seal, so o stopped using it.

Post Thanks / Like

Liquid Seal is not as aggressive with water compared to some other products. So rather than seeing tight beading that flies off while driving, you should notice it will have a tendency to sheet water more slowly at a fairly steady rate after a wash and rinse.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast