autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Sneak Peek! - McKee's 37 *New Product Line* at Cars & Coffee Tech Session Tomorrow!

Quote Originally Posted by Mike.Phillips@Autogeek View Post
    I'd LOVE to see that video!

Funny thing is... when I used to drive the Milk Truck to work, I would park it behind the Customer Care and R&D Laboratory building. It was so big and so YELLOW that I didn't think Barry or anyone else at work like it.

I regret selling the Milk Truck. It was so cool. I do have a lot of stories with the Milk Truck. I know where it's at...

Still looking good I hope! That would be a cool ride!

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Tapatalk
    On Site Auto Detailing- Detailing all of Central Michigan
    (989) 708-8559
    www.onsiteautowash.com

Mike Phillips

Re: Sneak Peek! - McKee's 37 *New Product Line* at Cars & Coffee Tech Session Tomorrow!

Here's the Milk Truck with a 1950 Studebaker Starlight Coupe with a Carson Top at the GoodGuys Show in Puyallup, Washington in about 2001

One thing for sure to bring this thread back on topic....

If I had the Milk Truck today I would be using McKee's 37 Jeweling Wax on it to maintain the shine. It would be a no-brainier.

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by onsite View Post
    Still looking good I hope! That would be a cool ride!

I spoke with the guy I sold it to about 2 years ago. He said he drove it home from SoCal to Vegas after he bought it and then parked it and never drove it again.

He collects cars with big block Chevys. That's what he liked about it besides it being a real Milk Truck.

He told me if I ever wanted to buy it back he'd be interested in seeing it go to the right home.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by onsite View Post
    Cant beat a caddy! Finally got one which happens to be my detail truck. Now just working on getting into a classic!

So what, your detailing rig is an Escalade?

I'd LOVE to see that video!

Funny thing is... when I used to drive the Milk Truck to work, I would park it behind the Customer Care and R&D Laboratory building. It was so big and so YELLOW that I didn't think Barry or anyone else at work like it.

I regret selling the Milk Truck. It was so cool. I do have a lot of stories with the Milk Truck. I know where it's at...

Yea yea, they were making jokes about a certain vehicle that you would drive to work. Sounds spot on like that milk truck. Either that or the rusty 59' coupe.. They had a slideshow showing pictures I believe. I'm sure you remember the time.. I'll try and find the vid. I think it had to come from 1 of those rare accounts that was active at TNOG waay back in the days. The type of vids only the super detailing geeks would look far enough to find. Lol.

Post Thanks / Like

I spoke with the guy I sold it to about 2 years ago. He said he drove it home from SoCal to Vegas after he bought it and then parked it and never drove it again.

He collects cars with big block Chevys. That's what he liked about it besides it being a real Milk Truck.

He told me if I ever wanted to buy it back he'd be interested in seeing it go to the right home.

Nice guy to keep that offer!

Is there a launch date on the mckees 37 yet? Would like to try it out. Been wanting to hone things and have a better systamatic approach! Is this da only or can it compound with rotary?
    Quote Originally Posted by Eldorado2k View Post
    So what, your detailing rig is an Escalade?

Yea yea, they were making jokes about a certain vehicle that you would drive to work. Sounds spot on like that milk truck. Either that or the rusty 59' coupe.. They had a slideshow showing pictures I believe. I'm sure you remember the time.. I'll try and find the vid. I think it had to come from 1 of those rare accounts that was active at TNOG waay back in the days. The type of vids only the super detailing geeks would look far enough to find. Lol.
    Oh ya tank and all. Till i get my trailer built lol!

On Site Auto Detailing- Detailing all of Central Michigan
    (989) 708-8559
    www.onsiteautowash.com

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678