LC Power Tools UDOS 5 in 1 Polisher - What's in the Box?

First - THANK YOU Jay Schneider and everyone at LC Power Tools for the new UDOS 5-in-1 Polishers! Jay and his team send us 5 brand new tools and also the new UDOS buffing pads for our HUGE 3-day Detailing Bootcamp class this weekend!

Second - Thank you for the #5 UDOS polisher for my personal collection of polishers! I'll create a new home for it after the class among the rest of my collection of low serial number and prototype tools.

Personal letter from the President of LC Power Tools himself - nice touch.

If I'm reading this correctly, this is the #5 production unit. Woot woot!

What's in the box?

As I type, it's Monday, September 21st and the first day of our 3-day class is this coming Friday. As such, I need to remove all of these polishers from their boxes, attach the backing plates and then stage them for use in the class. So while I"m at it I took a few pictures to show you the new production UDOS polisher.

There's a operator's manual that covers everything you need to know about the tool.

There's a Quick Start Guide, which is well written and shows you exactly what to do to attach the backing plate and more important - how to adjust your new UDOS.

The back has three QR Codes or Quick Response Codes that if you aim your cell phone camera at it - it will offer to take you to the sites associated with each QR Code.

The craftsmanship, fit and finish or the inner workings is like a work of art.

The spindle is slotted...

And the attachment point of the backing plate is also slotted to match and align to the spindle.

After aligning the slots and placing the backing plate onto the spindle - tighten the hex head bolt until firm.

The box the tool comes in also shares the benefits and features of the tool.

The blue portions of the handle and tool body are very grippy

There's 2 tool rests to the tool will lay flat without rolling over when placed on its back.

The speed dial goes from 1 to 5

Speed trigger...

Speed Trigger Lock Button

Fresh air intake grill

The adjustable collar is well marked and easy to read.

The backing plate actually is patented. It has air scoops cut into it to help keep the backing plate and pad cool.

All and all - top quality tool and presentation.

Now I just need something to buff out!

Again - thank you to everyone at LC Power Tools!

You can get the new UDOS and also all the UDOS pads, replacement backing plate and different size handles here,

Lake Country Power Tools