I got this because first machine I tried was lacking power. Well so far it has all the power I need for a DA.

But have a few questions and problems.

#1 Tried #83 and anything above Speed 5 and I can't see any polish after a few seconds. It seemed to just disapear.
On lower speeds I can see the product and all the stages it is at including breaking down but once I hit speed 6 just see nothing at all and seems to just dispear instantly.

#2 After using the PC I find the panel gets very warm compared to the previous machine I was using, is this normal for the panel to get very warm.

#3 Even with #80 on Speed 6 I am also finding it very hard to see the product at all and with other machine I used I could see this no problem and saw exact moment it broke down but again speed 6 seems to just either break it down straight away or not allow it to break down.

#4 I have tried regular lighting in garage and also halogen and can't seem to see the polish at all and it is a little to easy to remove even after 1minute where with the other machine if I didn't break it down long enough it would be pain to remove but this after 1 minute seems to be no polish at all to remove and what ever polish I can see comes off instantly.

It is cleaning up alot of marks but still some very light marks which still remain which I feel #83 can remove if I can work it in proply but also need all the power to remove marks.
I have tried both clean dry pads with a x and also two little dabs so it not because there is not enough product.