autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Griot's Customer Service is 1st Class all the way!!!!

I had this broken GG 3" polisher given to me. I have and use the 6" currently with zero issues. So I took the 3" apart to see what the issue was. The plastic arbor drive gear was stripped from the metal motor pinion gear. I call GG to see about purchasing a replacement part. They told me they didn't sell that part, but to just send it in and they would likely replace it. I explained I wasn't the original purchaser nor do I even know where it was originally purchased from. He said to send it in anyway. I figured no loss to me since I can't get the part and it's better to have them dispose of it if it can't be fixed anyway. So I did and explained on the return form I wasn't the purchaser and I understand if they couldn't replace it for free, but to just give me a call on the cost for repair.

Guess what?!?! I sent it in and was received by them Tues of last week. Last night...exactly 1 week later...I get home and there is a BRAND NEW 3" polisher waiting for me. This company sent me a brand new updated 3" polisher for simply sending in a broken polisher I didn't even purchase. That is KILLER service right there! Not many companies are like that these days. Customer for life? You bet!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Griot's Customer Service is 1st Class all the way!!!!

I like Griots. Their spray stuff is definitely a step up from OTC and reasonably priced for 35 ounces. If it comes up on a BOGO its a must buy you get so much product. Ive been using their Speed Shine, Spray Wax, Undercarriage Spray, Paint Prep and Waterless Wash. All good stuff.

Post Thanks / Like

Griots has been great with their warranties we really appreciate that from a vendor.

Post Thanks / Like

There are quite a few class act companies in the world. It's always nice to hear about another. Maybe the others will finally get a clue.

Post Thanks / Like

Another testament to two "class act companies":

Another High 5 for Penny and all at AG!
    Dave

Black is not a color, it's a part time job!

Post Thanks / Like

I've been using Griot's products for nearly ten years and have found them uniformly excellent. Only once have I found a need to contact them regarding a product and they could not have been more friendly and quick to address my question.

Even when I've written them to compliment them on their products I've always received a reply thanking me. Richard Griot has certainly built a fine organization.

Post Thanks / Like

I had a similar experience with them. Unfortunately, I dropped my Griot's 6" buffer and broke the handle. I called the company and was told they did not stock this part anymore since the new and improved (hence, more powerful) buffer was being sold by the company.

Like you, I was directed to filling out a form and sending my old buffer to them. Mind you, this thing was well used and looked like it. About a week later I received one of their new buffers at no charge.

Can't say enough positive things about the company and this is how they have me as a customer for life. I have used quite a few of their products and enjoyed every one to them.

Post Thanks / Like

`been buying griots stuff since he started. always excellent feedback, in fact i have a broken 6 inch being replaced as we speak. if you ever are in tacoma washington it is worth stopping to see the new digs. cool and 50s look everyware.

Post Thanks / Like

When I first bought my Griots kit which included their DA buffer, 1 polishing pad and other stuff, I immediately started to work on sone scratches on my vehicle which has hard paint. I went over the same areas over and over with Griot's polish 3 and oversaturated the pad and it essentially imploded---total user error. I called them and they replaced the pad hassle free. Not only do they have a life-time warranty but also a 100% satisfaction guarantee. You can't beat that.

Post Thanks / Like

I think that is great that they replaced it.

And good for you too. You were honest and told them that you weren't the original purchaser. I hate to see great service go away when people manipulate or lie to get stuff replaced or repaired for free. Ive seen it happen a lot.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast