autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Christmas is coming...

Hi folks,

before Santa will come, I have put the bought items an the ground so I´m very very happy to see my presents for christmas for myself. Look at these fine pictures:

, , , ,
    1. Reihe: Rotex 125 FEQ im Systainer-2, Festool-Politur 6000, Festool-Cap, Systainer-3 for pads und polishes
    2. Reihe:: Lake country (LC) country orange pads in 5.5'', LC Blue pads in 6.5'', Meguiars hightech appl. pad, Pinnacle Tar scrub remover, Rot-Weiß, Meguiars #82 und #83
    3. Reihe: 2x Meguiars soft buff pad 8006, Pinnacle XMT pad conditioner, Pinnacle XMT carnauba finishing glaze, Autoglym car glass polish, 2x LC white pad
    4. Reihe: LC grey finishing pad, 2x LC orange pad in 6.5'', LC white pad, LC yellow pad
    5. Reihe: LC grey pad, 2x Petzoldts (firm in germany)pad red in 150mm, 2x Petzoldts MF-Pad in 150mm
    Its realy a fantastic christmas, isnt it?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulla2000
    Hi folks,

before Santa will come, I have put the bought items an the ground so I´m very very happy to see my presents for christmas for myself. Look at these fine pictures:

, , , ,
    1. Reihe: Rotex 125 FEQ im Systainer-2, Festool-Politur 6000, Festool-Cap, Systainer-3 for pads und polishes
    2. Reihe:: Lake country (LC) country orange pads in 5.5'', LC Blue pads in 6.5'', Meguiars hightech appl. pad, Pinnacle Tar scrub remover, Rot-Weiß, Meguiars #82 und #83
    3. Reihe: 2x Meguiars soft buff pad 8006, Pinnacle XMT pad conditioner, Pinnacle XMT carnauba finishing glaze, Autoglym car glass polish, 2x LC white pad
    4. Reihe: LC grey finishing pad, 2x LC orange pad in 6.5'', LC white pad, LC yellow pad
    5. Reihe: LC grey pad, 2x Petzoldts (firm in germany)pad red in 150mm, 2x Petzoldts MF-Pad in 150mm
    I would say yes I didn't see any Souveran in there anywhere though

Merry Christmas to you!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Merry christmas too.
    I already have 2 pieces of P21S. Its a great and wonderful wax so I dont want to buy the more expensive waxes.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi folks,

, , , ,
    Wow nice, looks like you and I are going to have a good Christmas. I posted my pictures of my products as well.

Looking good

Post Thanks / Like
    Nice line up.... waiting for my stuff to arrive.
    EVOIX

Post Thanks / Like
    Nice package and presents, I will disagree with the P21S wax comment however. There is a noticable difference in even similar price waxes like DP Max Wax, and Pinnacle Sig Series II. P21S contains alot of beeswax and montan wax, neither help or protect a finish. I seriously offer you to try the others, you might just give away your P21S like I did....

Scott

Post Thanks / Like
    P21S was the winner in the guru reports and after waxing more than 10 times I understand why. Perhaps, the other waxes are better, or not? Firast of all I will use my P21S till it ends. After I can buy some others. Why are you not satisfied with P21S? Everybody in the forums like that I think.
    Last edited by Bulla2000; 12-20-2006 at 12:19 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    That will take forever BUY SOUVERAN! or something cheaper like max wax. You won't be disappointed I promise you.

Post Thanks / Like
    You all dont like P21S? But I cant take away my new bottle and half fuel bottle of P21S. I´m very satisfied so I´ll use this till it ends. The DP Max Wax is about 38 Euro (45 Dollar) and its too expensive to buy in front of already having two bottels P21S.

Post Thanks / Like
    P21S was the winner in the guru reports and after waxing more than 10 times I understand why. Perhaps, the other waxes are better, or not? Firast of all I will use my P21S till it ends. After I can buy some others. Why are you not satisfied with P21S? Everybody in the forums like that I think.
    Try a wax like Souveran, Nattys Blue, DP Max Wax etc. Especially Souveran and Natty's Blue, they have incredible depth, wettness, and darken your paint (gives an great glow). P21S/S100 just has a clear optical look to it and beads like crazy, not bad looking by any means just doesn't have the character of other waxes, plus zilch durability. I don't trust reports just like car mags, hell consumer reports put Turtle Wax at the top lol. We're not telling you to get rid of it, but when your able to try other products on here you'll love the other waxes offered.

Nice package by the way, lots of stuff!!!
    The real WyStang:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast