autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks, thas a problem everytime. You bought some items, tried that and after a couple of weeks some other products become very interesting. In the main german detailers forum were told, the Nattys Blue has a very bad durability. So I dont want it. Whats about the Pinnacle Souveran awx and DP Max Wax. Are they really as good as you told??
    Last edited by Bulla2000; 12-20-2006 at 12:49 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulla2000
    Thanks, thas a problem everytime. You bought some items, tried that and after a couple of weeks some other products become very interesting. In the main german detailers forum were told, the Nattys Blue has a very bad durability. So I dont want it. Whats about the Pinnacle Souveran awx and DP Max Wax. Are they really as good as you told??
    Not sure who told you NB has bad durability but it's one of the more durable "beauty" waxes. My truck was done with EX-P and NB back in April/May and is still beading, I posted pics on here a few weeks ago. I wouldn't have mentioned NB, Souv, Max Wax etc if they were bad.

Heck if you want a wax that's more durable then most sealants and has a very nice look, try Collinite 915.
    The real WyStang:

Post Thanks / Like
    a lot of guys on this site love nattys blue
    names tom i live in nj with my wife cindy .and our 3 children. samantha gabriella and little tom...

Post Thanks / Like
    I trust in you, sure. But there are different climatics between USA and germany. Or doesnt it matter? The german detailer wrote, after 1-2 weeks there were no water drops and sth. like that on the coat. I dont know what to do.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulla2000
    I trust in you, sure. But there are different climatics between USA and germany. Or doesnt it matter? The german detailer wrote, after 1-2 weeks there were no water drops and sth. like that on the coat. I dont know what to do.
    Look up my pictures from a few weeks ago on here, I have pics of beading from 7 months later after EX-P and Natty's Blue topping it. And I live in South FL, hot, humid and lots of rain. If he couldn't get NB to last more then 1-2 weeks then a wax like P21S would last about 3 days with it's known durability here in the U.S. lol.

If your really after something that looks great and is durable pick up something from the Collinite line.
    The real WyStang:

Post Thanks / Like
    I hope you enjoy all of your nice gifts to yourself. Souveran is my favorite as well, but what really matters is what YOU like best on YOUR ride. But I agree with the others that although P21S is a fine wax, Max Wax, Signature Series II or Liquid Souveran will give you a much better finish within the same price range.

Post Thanks / Like
    So, I´ve ordered Nattys Blue so I can use both of them (NB, P21S) and find out whats better. Ok?

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote=Bulla2000]Hi folks,

before Santa will come, I have put the bought items an the ground so I´m very very happy to see my presents for christmas for myself. Look at these fine pictures:

quote]

Is that a sander? Looks cool, but I found one for $350 online. WOW

Post Thanks / Like
    Nick, this is a Festool Rotex 125 FEQ, its a DA polisher, sander and so on. Three functions in one item. Its about 400 Euro, 450 Dolar in germany only for the machine, but its woth, its the best money can buy.
    Last edited by ScottB; 12-21-2006 at 07:24 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Looks like a really high quality product, and I really dig those colors. I LOVE green by the way...

Have you used one before? If not, could you post a mini-review or something? I'm some-what interested in this item.

Thanks! Have a safe and happy Holiday.

-Nick

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast