autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: 08 Black Honda Fit, got Zaino products and a PC wth LC pads, where to start?

Alright, Placed my order for the Menzerna ceramic show car finish. Then I will apply super natural on top of it. Now how to remove the layers of Zaino? Anybody got reviews for Menzerna FMJ?
    Last edited by undrpressure23; 04-07-2009 at 12:29 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: 08 Black Honda Fit, got Zaino products and a PC wth LC pads, where to start?

[quote=undrpressure23;226090]Alright, Placed my order for the Menzerna ceramic show car finish. Then I will apply super natural on top of it. Now how to remove the layers of Zaino? Anybody got reviews for Menzerna FMJ?[/quote
    The usual procedure for removing Zaino is with a "Dawn" wash. IMO, if you're going to polish your car with Menzerna before applying Supernatural (a wax, right?), you don't need to strip the Zaino off.

I've used FMJ many times and it's still one of my favorite sealants. It gets a bad rep for durability, but I don't care about that much. It seems to have an extra sparkle along with decent depth that I like a lot. It is THE ABSOLUTELY EASIEST on/off sealant I've used. Initial slickness is also the best I've encountered. Unfortunately, it's just initial slickness. It wears off pretty quick.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by undrpressure23 View Post
    Alright, Placed my order for the Menzerna ceramic show car finish. Then I will apply super natural on top of it. Now how to remove the layers of Zaino? Anybody got reviews for Menzerna FMJ?
    I have/had FMJ and found it to be lacking in looks compared to UPP , Wolfgang, and Zaino. We actually blind tested it on a Blue Malibu and all thought it need some more gloss.

Its not really a Menzerna designed product, its name is licensed for use on bottle. They do make a wax product if you are looking for their brand specifically.

Post Thanks / Like

Ok so what pads should I use with the menzerna?... I got the Ceramic show car shine finish kit.

Post Thanks / Like

Be real carful what pad and polish you use on that fits soft clear.

Post Thanks / Like

Most definitely, I'm going to start with a White pad, then if that's not enough ill move up to orange. I'm assuming SIP goes down first after ISO wipe down?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12