Today was the first time I used this product today and I must say that i'm more than happy with it. I started with my own personal car as with always and even after not washing it for over 2 weeks (which is rare for me) The dirt released so easily and left such a nice bright shine.

I later today started on this car, and this car never gets washed. When I say never, I mean maybe 2-3 times a year. and i'm not exaggerating that^

You can see, all I did was swipe my finger and you can see how dirty just the hood was. This is actually my mothers car and I had applied a wash,claybar, polish, bfwd sealant maybe 3-4 weeks ago. The paint on this car is actually very rough and in some areas of the car starting to rust from lack of maintenance.

But even with all of that said with using this waterless wash, the dirty once again came up pretty much with ease.

Here's a decent before and after. All of this was done with a waterless wash and not your typical washing with a hose, which I do recommend using a foam cannon or equivalent if its this dirty. But the paint is so far damaged it really wouldn't matter to the owner anyway. Even after clay barring the car the paint is somewhat smooth but it still has a slight roughness to it. Which a heavier claybar would be required.

Needless to say after using this for the first time today I am more than pleased with the product and recommend it to anybody that I know.

While working on the blue fusion it started to rain so I ran out and took a snap shot of my '14 focus for some water beads. bfwd is the main sealant and this waterless wash also contains caranuba in it also