Hi everyone!

It's my first official post on autogeek, but I have been lurking and detailing for a long time.

I recently purchased the Pinnacle Black Label Diamond Coating Elite Kit and over the weekend polished, cleaned and prepped my paint according to the directions and then applied my first layer of Pinnacle Black Label Diamond Paint Coating.

It went on pretty good, but I kept feeling like I needed to spray a bit more on the car as I was applying it to make sure I felt it covered the whole surface, since the recommended 4 sprays per panel didn't seem to cut it on my Land Rover LR4 (big truck). when I over applied it (say 6 sprays) and immediatly buffed it gently with a microfiber to remove streaks and high spots it seemed like it worked better.

So my question is this. If I wanted, can I apply a second coat of Pinnacle Black Label Diamond Paint Coating directly on top of my previous coat once its fully cured in a day? That way I would know I got everything covered correctly.I am guessing not since the two layers could counteract each other and the 2nd coat wouldn't adhere fully like it would when you prep the paint with the Black Label Surface Cleansing Polish.

Lastly, can I remove an existing layer of the
Pinnacle Black Label Diamond Paint Coating by hand with the Cleansing Polish?

Any info would be most appreciated!

Happy Holidays,

Macro