autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Question Souveran & Nattys Blue

I read somewhere that interlaying Souveran and nattys blue over EX-P will produce liquid, warm and depth look over black cars. -more than just souveran or nattys blue; it will help each other-

I dont know if it make any sense to lay nattys over souveran, and again nattys.

Have you guys used this combo?

Post Thanks / Like
    Souveran should always be the topper.
    *Signature removed by admin.

Post Thanks / Like
    Having used them side by side, comparison is that I would use one or the other. Nattys is more durable (will last a little longer) but Souveran is wetter looking and brighter.

If you want either to looking wetter and show a little extra depth, I highly suggest using Clearkotes Red Moose Glaze prior to it. WOW !!!!
    Last edited by ScottB; 05-29-2006 at 04:53 PM.

Scott

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by killrwheels@autogeek
    Having used them side by side, comparison is that I would use one or the other. Nattys is more durable (will last a little longer) but Souveran is wetter looking and brighter.

If you want either to looking wetter and show a little extra depth, I highly suggest using Clearkotes Red Moose Glaze prior to it. WOW !!!!

Killr....... Which Moose would you recommend for silver metallic?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BILL
    Killr....... Which Moose would you recommend for silver metallic?

Vanilla Moose or Red Moose .... one is designed for hand the other for machine, but I have seen good results from both via machine and prior to a wax on light and dark colored cars.

Scott

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by killrwheels@autogeek
    Vanilla Moose or Red Moose .... one is designed for hand the other for machine, but I have seen good results from both via machine and prior to a wax on light and dark colored cars.

VANILLA?? For hand??

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BILL
    VANILLA?? For hand??

Specifically, Vanilla Moose Wax Hand Glaze removes those light swirls caused by washing and drying your vehicle. Typically, these swirl marks are high in number but low in severity. They happen because of a grain of sand caught in your wash mitt or a terry cloth towel that’s lost its softness. These blemishes are an easy fix.

Vanilla Moose Wax Hand Glaze contains gentle cleaners that blend away light swirls and mild oxidation on any type of paint. The cleaners eliminate the displaced edges of the scratch – this is dull, dead paint on either side of the scratch – to restore a level surface. Smooth, even paint will display crisper reflections and more radiant gloss.

On your vehicle’s chrome and glass, Vanilla Moose Wax Hand Glaze removes light swirls and clarifies the surface. It restores the smoothness and luster to hard plastic. The exterior of your vehicle may have become dull from sun exposure and oxidation but Vanilla Moose will bring it all back to life!

Vanilla Moose Wax Hand Glaze is designed for hand application, but it works great with your Porter Cable 7424, too. Use the white polishing pad or a gray finishing pad, depending on how much cleaning your paint requires. You can get great results by hand with the Pinnacle Polishin’ Pal and the gray or white 4 inch pads. Buff with a soft Cobra Microfiber Detailing Towel to eliminate the risk of micro-marring.

Vanilla Moose Wax Hand Glaze is an excellent, gloss-enhancing final step before applying wax. Even though there is some wax in this glaze, you’ll get better longevity if you follow up with ClearKote Moose Wax. The combination is brilliant on any paint finish!

Use ClearKote Vanilla Moose Wax Hand Glaze to remove light swirls and oxidation from your vehicle’s entire exterior. Glaze isn’t just for paint any more!

Scott

Post Thanks / Like
    Will that remove the previous layers?