I've never used the modern TW compounds and polishes, used the older stuff back in the day.

If you get them, I would strongly recommend doing a Test Spot, that is apply to one small area and then inspect the results before using them over an entire car.

The best color to test products on are dark colors and if you really want to see what's going on then test on black paint and chemically strip the surface and then inspect with a strong light like the Brinkmann Swirl Finder Light.

I can remember numerous times in my life where I've been invited to presentations by companies wanting to show their new compounds and/or polishes and after they do their demonstration out comes some glass cleaner or IPA and a swirl finder light and all of a sudden it's time to go back to the drawing board.

The key to any line of detailing products is the abrasive technology used in the compounds and polishes. Pretty much anyone can introduce a car wash or vinyl protectant, even a wax, (the other products that make up a "line"), but it's the abrasive technology used in the compounds and polishes that are key because most people focus on the paint, not the carpet.

That's not to say that carpet and seats, and tires, etc. are not important and a part of a thorough detail but I've been in this business all my life and the majority of people are focused on making their car look good and that means making the paint look good.

That would include me, I'm more about the paint than the carpet. Heck my last truck had Dyanat for carpet.