autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Are these samples liquid souveran?

So over the past two weeks I couldn't resist the BOGO's and made two separate orders. With each order, I added the Pinnacle Liquid Souveran wax samples. I have never used this product and have no idea what its consistency or color are supposed to be.

The two samples that I received are both labled as Liquid Souveran but seem to be quite different. Which is Souveran and what the heck is the other one?? I've attached two pictures of the products side by side. One product is milky white and very watery. It also separates extremely quickly. Within just a few minutes the product begins to separate and shy of 10minutes, you can see in the second picture what it looks like. The sample has a clear layer to it just below the center of the product.

The second product in comparison has an orange hue to it and seems thicker, almost creamy. When it arrived at my house today it was somewhat separated but had no defined layer to it. There seemed to be streaks and bubbles that were not mixed. This product took some vigorous shaking to get it mixed again. Thoughts?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Are these samples liquid souveran?

Shake,Shake,Shake. It looks about right.
    'Cause there's just something women like about a pickup man.
    Rich

Post Thanks / Like

I've used the product alot and it always works great. I have to shake it up really good every time or it tends to seperate. After shaking up it you will not be disappointed.

Post Thanks / Like

I understand they need to be shaken but why is it that one is still well mixed after several hours and the other separates in minutes. The consistency and colors are different as well. I can't see how they are the same product. The color difference is more pronounced to the eye, not the best photo's above. Best comparison I can give on consistency is one seems like water, the other seems as thick as the icing you see on cinnamon rolls. How can that be the same product?

Post Thanks / Like

looks quite similar, mix then both together and have one complete uniform version.

Scott

Post Thanks / Like

My take ? Sample on the left was well mixed(shaken) before being sampled. Like at the end or beginning of a particular shift. And the opposite for the other sample.
    VT
    Quote Originally Posted by glen e View Post
    ....It's all I use these days....they are buffing when I'm relaxing...and still don't get the powder out of canines!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by killrwheels@autogeek View Post
    looks quite similar, mix then both together and have one complete uniform version.
    That was my original plan. Wanted to confirm they were the same first as I've never seen them before and how different they seemed. Thanks for the responses!

Post Thanks / Like
    Gonna agree with everyone on this, looked like it needs a good shake. I've got quite a few products that separate after sitting for awhile. They are not in clear containers so I can't see them but when I shake them I can feel/hear the liquid go from watery to mixed.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

I had a bunch of Pinnacle Souveran Liquid Wax samples and found them to be different as well. I shook them up, I mean really shook them then poured them in one container...

BobbyG - 2004 Millennium Yellow Z06 Corvette

Post Thanks / Like

I always get the liquid souveran as a sample,I have 8 of them and the last 2 I've gotten have been much lighter than the others so I was worried as well.They do smell exactly like the rest though and after some hard shaking the colors are now more similar.My older samples tend to separate more than the newer ones.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast