Quote Originally Posted by M.P. Cobra Fan View Post
Beautiful car is beautiful. How is the paint holding up under the bra? I have seen those destroy paint.

Don't really care how it holds up! It doesn't show in the photo's but we lived in SoCal desert for sevearal years. The front of this is pretty well peppered with chips from normal life in the desert. Also, the front lower valance (just in front of the right wheel) is cracked from hitting a critter one night. The bra covers it all up very nicely. I don't neglect the front end; it gets the same treatment as the rest of the car, but the bra is a full time modification. My wife actually preferrs the looks with the bra on so it pretty much stays on. But to answer your question...the bra has had zero negative effect on the paint finish.

I've been using Pinnacle Bodywork Shampoo exclusively now for about 6 months. I recently went through a bottle of Soveran Spray Wax. Good stuff, but (dare I say in this forum) I'm a Mother's fan. I like their spray wax. Is it better than the Souveran?? Probably not. Is it a good product and better bang-for-the-buck than Souveran?? Absolutely. Been using that for a while and it holds up pretty good.

I'm hoping I don't repeat this opinioin with the SS II (vs Mothers Carnuba...my old favorite), but since I just did this, it remains to be seen. Gonna give it a fair shakedown that's for sure.