autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Pinnacle Edgeless Microfiber Polishing Cloth

When you go to this link:
    Pinnacle Souveran Paste Carnauba Wax is Brilliant on Red- Awesome on Black! Souvern is hand poured, one container at a time, and boxed with an

It Say's that the Souveran comes with "Pinnacle Edgeless Microfiber Polishing Cloth".I can't find just this cloth to purchase.I would like to pick up a few more of these "Pinnacle Edgeless Microfiber Polishing Cloth" but don't know if they are just the same thing as these:
    Cobra Indigo Microfiber Polishing Cloth

If they are,I'm a little nervous to order them.I read in another thread that a member ordered the Cobra Indigo clothes and when he received them the edges were hot wire cut.This will NOT be an option as the purpose of the cloth will be to buff my/customers vehicles and would not want to induce swirls/scratches using them.

I really thought the Pinnacle polishing cloth (woven edges) that came with my tub of Souveran Paste Wax worked well buffing off paste wax and want to order more (or something similar)?
    Team Flex PE14-2 150(Serial#0005)/3401/3403/XFE 7-15

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Pinnacle Edgeless Microfiber Polishing Cloth

Quote Originally Posted by ImpressiveImageDetailing View Post
    Pinnacle Souveran Paste Carnauba Wax is Brilliant on Red- Awesome on Black! Souvern is hand poured, one container at a time, and boxed with an

It Say's that the Souveran comes with "Pinnacle Edgeless Microfiber Polishing Cloth".I can't find just this cloth to purchase.I would like to pick up a few more of these "Pinnacle Edgeless Microfiber Polishing Cloth" but don't know if they are just the same thing as these:

If they are,I'm a little nervous to order them.I read in another thread that a member ordered the Cobra Indigo clothes and when he received them the edges were hot wire cut.This will NOT be an option as the purpose of the cloth will be to buff my/customers vehicles and would not want to induce swirls/scratches using them.

I really thought the Pinnacle polishing cloth (woven edges) that came with my tub of Souveran Paste Wax worked well buffing off paste wax and want to order more (or something similar)?
    I also read the other post and was wondering if the Cobra White Edgeless Microfiber towels were now cut in the same 'hot wire' method. Hope not. They both are excellent towels for wax/polish removal and subsequent buffing.

Post Thanks / Like

It is the indigo towel!! The arctic White is the same thing thing but doesn't bleed when you wash it. Awesome towels for removing wax or polish. I never had An issue with the quality of these and they are not hot wired (I have about 15 or so). Pricey but well worth it....... They make removal of any polish or LSP much easier.

Post Thanks / Like

I would thing someone from AG would step up and give some information on what's going on with these polishing cloths good bad or whatever

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Boozman View Post
    I would thing someone from AG would step up and give some information on what's going on with these polishing cloths good bad or whatever
    I tried to call AG but they are closed today.
    Team Flex PE14-2 150(Serial#0005)/3401/3403/XFE 7-15

Post Thanks / Like

My last pot of souveran had a pinnacle band around around the towel but it had a cobra indigo towel 'tag' on it!

Post Thanks / Like

I have used the Meguiars 'Supreme Shine" MF towels, along with other brands, and they do a nice job. But they have hemmed edges which are not always easy to keep folded up and out of the way . To be more certain that I have less of a chance to put some unwanted blemishes on my vehicles finishes, I would rather use the Cobra edgeless MF towels.

I hope any problems there may be with the 'Cobra Edgeless MF Towels' (Indigo or White) can be resolved forthwith.
    Last edited by FUNX650; 12-31-2010 at 05:19 PM. Reason: Forgot to include one last thought

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ImpressiveImageDetailing View Post

If you want something similar go with Meguiars Ultimate Wipes. They are woven microfibers like the indigo and arctic.

http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/...omparison.html

In case somebody was wondering what the new cobra edgeless towels look like here is a picture of the old of the old true woven towels(arctic) to the new hot wired towels (indigo).

Alan T.