autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Pinnacle SSII vs. Swissvax Glacier

Quote Originally Posted by CieraSL View Post
    I have both SSII and a sample bottle of Liquid Souveran. I can do a 50/50 comparison on the hood of our white Odyssey if you like, and you can see which one you'd prefer. Do you have either SSII or Liquid Souveran? I also have Poli-Coat if you would like me to layer it.

That would be awesome. Yes, please layer it with DP poli coat. I will be endebted to you! Thank you!
    2009 Summit White Cobalt SS/TC SOLD
    2007 Black Cobalt LT - Daily Driver

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cobalt9123 View Post
    That would be awesome. Yes, please layer it with DP poli coat. I will be endebted to you! Thank you!
    Alright, I will do that then. There is a slight chance of rain tomorrow, so if I can't do it tomorrow for some reason, I'll have to do it Sunday, as I work both Friday and Saturday. Supposed to be nice on Sunday. I'll post the pics back in this thread. Anything else you want to see or want me to post back on? Water beading, slickness, etc.?
    Shane
    2021 Honda Civic Hatchback EX Lunar Silver

Post Thanks / Like

making white... whiter...

do you have any other suggestions for a wax on white paint?
    You will not find a more subjective question... and a more wide variety of answers...
    I have used both Pinnacle Waxes, liquid and paste, Fuzon, Dodo's SuperNatural, Wolfgang's DGPS, Blackfire's sealant, and Four Star UPP sealant...

as far as the sealants go, they are all very comparable, I am most happy with the Wolfgang DGPS...

the waxes... all were used over a sealant, of the three mentioned above...

my white... is a VW Candy White... I would say the Liquid Pinnacle had a warmer glow, than the others... but, it did "glow" in the evening light... that quality I did not see in the others...
    ease of application goes to the liquid, I mean what is easier than a liquid wax... the most enjoyable to apply is the Wolfgang Fuzon, because it smells so good... makes the already enjoyable process even better... SuperNatural was also very nice... better than the others, again that is difficult to say... I bought a sample pot, and got four coats, from my small investment... so any of the sample pots, are well worth trying...

I am happy with all the flavors... waxing my car makes me happy... so deciding which one is better... is a toss-up...

just talking about it makes me want to wax again... a passion or an affliction... wink/smile...

Post Thanks / Like

Alright, I will do that then. There is a slight chance of rain tomorrow, so if I can't do it tomorrow for some reason, I'll have to do it Sunday, as I work both Friday and Saturday. Supposed to be nice on Sunday. I'll post the pics back in this thread. Anything else you want to see or want me to post back on? Water beading, slickness, etc.?
    Water beading, yes, slickness, yes. I would also like to know how easy they are to go on/off. Also, how well they work with the DP Poli-Coat (I know that some waxes/sealants aren't compatible at all). Any time you can get to it is fine
    I wish I could give you something in return

Post Thanks / Like

Re: making white... whiter...

Quote Originally Posted by smalltrees View Post
    You will not find a more subjective question... and a more wide variety of answers...
    I have used both Pinnacle Waxes, liquid and paste, Fuzon, Dodo's SuperNatural, Wolfgang's DGPS, Blackfire's sealant, and Four Star UPP sealant...

as far as the sealants go, they are all very comparable, I am most happy with the Wolfgang DGPS...

the waxes... all were used over a sealant, of the three mentioned above...

my white... is a VW Candy White... I would say the Liquid Pinnacle had a warmer glow, than the others... but, it did "glow" in the evening light... that quality I did not see in the others...
    ease of application goes to the liquid, I mean what is easier than a liquid wax... the most enjoyable to apply is the Wolfgang Fuzon, because it smells so good... makes the already enjoyable process even better... SuperNatural was also very nice... better than the others, again that is difficult to say... I bought a sample pot, and got four coats, from my small investment... so any of the sample pots, are well worth trying...

I am happy with all the flavors... waxing my car makes me happy... so deciding which one is better... is a toss-up...

just talking about it makes me want to wax again... a passion or an affliction... wink/smile...
    Thank you for the information. So out of all the waxes you tried, you believe that Supernatural is the best? I only say so because you said "better than the others". I'm glad to hear that the liquid souveran produced good results for you.

Post Thanks / Like

For the price, you can't go wrong with Dodo Juice Super Natural.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AeroCleanse View Post
    For the price, you can't go wrong with Dodo Juice Super Natural.
    Hmmm thanks for the input!

Post Thanks / Like

Water beading, yes, slickness, yes. I would also like to know how easy they are to go on/off. Also, how well they work with the DP Poli-Coat (I know that some waxes/sealants aren't compatible at all). Any time you can get to it is fine
    I wish I could give you something in return
    Alrighty. Will do.
    Shane
    2021 Honda Civic Hatchback EX Lunar Silver

Post Thanks / Like

Alrighty. Will do.
    Thanks!!

Post Thanks / Like

You should order the sample pot of Dodo Supernatural and get a sample of liquid Souveran. With the Memorial Day sale you can save 15%. SSII is just as easy to apply and remove as Souveran paste and even Fuzion in my opinion. I have all 3 and used all 3 recently, but not on white or over DP Poli-Seal, sorry.
    "Challenge yourself to live a better tomorrow than you did yesterday"

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast