autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Any difference b/w Pinnacle Professional Bug Sponge & Pinnacle Safe Scrub Bug and Tar Pad?

I see that Pinnacle Professional Bug Sponge is on BOGO for $3.99 but they also have a Safe Scrub Bug & Tar Pad as well.

Any differences between the 2 products?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Any difference b/w Pinnacle Professional Bug Sponge & Pinnacle Safe Scrub Bug and Tar Pad?

I don't know about the Safe Scrub but I know the Pinnacle sponge works great. These were also BOGO last week so I grabbed a couple.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Any difference b/w Pinnacle Professional Bug Sponge & Pinnacle Safe Scrub Bug and Tar Pad?

Can the Pinnacle Bug Sponge be used on the paint safely without scratching/marring? That's where I have the most bug issues..

Post Thanks / Like

Yes the sponge can be used on just about any surface I use it on Paint, Chrome, Glass, Mirrors, Plastic front bumpers and I have never seen any marring from the sponge. They do break down over time though (I got about a year of normal washes) which is awsome for the price I'm just waiting for them to go back on BOGO and im picking up a few of them and storing away. It makes cleaning rockers and bumpers even hoods so much easier.. The wife even dosnt mind using it its so easy. She saids hang me the bug scrubber thingy and she goes to town... Hey its one less thing I have to do!!!!
    JC Paint & Detail Workz
    2009 Silverado 1500 Crew Cab
    5.3L
    Diamond White

2004 Suzuki Turbo Hayabusa
    RCC Stage 1 Turbo
    Around 265hp

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

I recieved my Pinnacle Safe Scrub Bug and Tar Pad about 2 months ago.. i bought 2. I will say that bugs and tar was my least favorite job when cleaning the cars.. now it's my favorite!! I soak the sponge for about 30 minutes before i wash the cars.. then it's ready, never a scratch and the bugs literally just wipe off with alomst zero scrubbing. Definitely a must have for your arsenal!