autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Pinnacle advance swirl remover

I just recently bought the pinnacle twins for my porter cable because they were on close out.Iv heard nothing but great things about menzerna but money was tight and it wasnt on sale.I like how menzerna has a chart that tells you what kind of grit scratches could be buffed out.I was wondering wat kind of grit scratches do you all think Pinnacle advance swirl remover could remove?I have both CCS 5.5" Orange and White pads comeing with it as well.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Pinnacle advance swirl remover

i really cant say what kind of scratches can be removed with the advanced swirl remover, but i can tell you that i just did my car for the first time with my udm/pinnacle twins...

car was 6 months old, i used the advanced swirl remover with orange lk country pad on the hood and bumper...i then went with the advanced finishing polish over the whole car black pad...i really couldnt tell if the swirl remover did anything or not...maybe my paint was in too good of a condition to notice...i could tell it took longer to work the polish in but that was about it...either way i was pleased with results...

Post Thanks / Like

ok so i have all lake country 5.5" pads.I have 2 orange, 3 white, 2 gray and 2blue.like i mentioned i have advance swirl remover and advance polish.I also have liquid souveran.
    Im gonna start out with a white pad with the swirl remover and if i need more cut ill go to the orange.but my question is what should i use for the polish?also is there much of a difference between the gray and blue pads?i think i told to use the blue for waxes and sealants but i dont remember what i was supposed to use the gray for.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 94LT1 View Post
    ok so i have all lake country 5.5" pads.I have 2 orange, 3 white, 2 gray and 2blue.like i mentioned i have advance swirl remover and advance polish.I also have liquid souveran.
    Im gonna start out with a white pad with the swirl remover and if i need more cut ill go to the orange.but my question is what should i use for the polish?also is there much of a difference between the gray and blue pads?i think i told to use the blue for waxes and sealants but i dont remember what i was supposed to use the gray for.
    Use the white to polish and the gray for final polishing. Use the blue to wax or wax by hand. I've used the blue for LS and it works great. Better coverage than by hand IMO.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rsurfer View Post
    Use the white to polish and the gray for final polishing. Use the blue to wax or wax by hand. I've used the blue for LS and it works great. Better coverage than by hand IMO.
    Thanks for the input.hopefully the weather holds up saturday...i cant wait to use the LS.

Post Thanks / Like

i have used the gray for both, fine polish products and wax/sealants....you can also use the white for sealants and cleaner waxes...

Post Thanks / Like

unfortunetly the swirl remover and polish didnt do much for me....im thinking i might try my wolfgang 3.0 swirlremover and polish
    Just the weekend hobbyist

Post Thanks / Like

Knock out some simple details and get Menzerna SIP and 106ff it really is a miracle in a bottle lol. I am no pro and I've only done my car maybe twice and this is what SIP and a 5.5 lo pro orange pad via UDM@speed 6 can do

After one pass

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wytstang View Post
    Knock out some simple details and get Menzerna SIP and 106ff it really is a miracle in a bottle lol. I am no pro and I've only done my car maybe twice and this is what SIP and a 5.5 lo pro orange pad via UDM@speed 6 can do
    Ya i plan to get menzerna sometime in my life.the wolfgang 3.0 is supposed to b a new formula with the help of menzerna to take out 2000 grit scratches with the swirl remover.and 2500 with the polish.so for me its a step up in the right direction.
    Just the weekend hobbyist

Post Thanks / Like

Yes it is also keep an eye out on autopia's classifieds(sp?) folks sometimes sell menzerna products (and everything else) in there.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast