Pinnacle Jeweling Wax 1936 Ford Coupe

My friend James, who has attended our Roadshow Class in Indiana and Chicago, recently used the Pinnacle Jeweling Wax on a swirled-out 1936 Ford Coupe Streetrod.

From Jim...

Ok Mike,

When we last talked in Chicago in passing you casually mentioned you thought I might like Pinnacle Jeweling Wax. Now You have caused a problem for me.

What in the hell am I going to do with two cabinets full of polishes, potions, and waxes of all brands that I will never use after using Jeweling Wax?

Like it??

I love it.

Been polishing hot rods since 1970. Back then we used Lemon Pledge as a quick detailer. Really! In all those years I never expected to use a product like this. This car is a 36 Ford. It has been driven 26000 miles since last painted, which was 2006. Not a pampered trailer queen. Did a quick wash with plain tap water and patted dry. No clay, although it could have used it I was in a hurry.

6” Griots Random Orbital Polisher. Buffer speed set at 3, Lake Country black finishing pads. Working area about 2’. 8 or 9 passes moderate pressure. No dry time, buffed it with terry towels from my room. Did I mention I did this in a Red Roof parking lot in Detroit first weekend in March? That’s why I was hurrying, it was cold.

Results?

Past spectacular. Absolutely NO swirls.

The pictures, which were taken several days and several washes later don’t do it justice. Remember this is thirteen year old paint.

I can’t thank you enough. Your road class made me into a top tier show car detailer. Going to do one of my other cars in a few weeks.

Very cool James!

And thank you for sharing. As far as what to do with all those other products? Give them to someone just starting out in car detailing and tell them if they see my Roadshow Class coming to their area then to get signed-up. Not only is the class fun but it will completely FLATTEN out the learning curve.

Unlike any other class - my classes are all HANDS-ON TRAINING - no sitting in chairs.