12 different people - 6 different polishers and 1 jeweling wax = wet paint

Last night we held one of our Wednesday night project classes with a special guest all the way from Argentina!

This Gustavo. Gustavo reached out to me via e-mail to let me know he was going to be in Stuart and wanted to know if we had any classes he could attend? My answer?

You bet!

1968 Camaro Z28 Rally Sport

So I had this old 2-door Chevy in the garage left over from a video Yancy and I made and it was in dire need of some machine polishing so I invited Gustavo to stop in and then opened the doors to any locals that wanted to learn more about the different types of polishers at Autogeek and to also test out Pinnacle Jeweling Wax.

We had 12 people attend last night. I shared the unique characteristics about all the orbitals in the garage as well as the history of the orbital polisher and then told everyone after doing a waterless wash and claying the paint they could choose and use any orbital polisher they wanted to try out. The other requirement was to stick with foam polishing pads in keeping with the recent article I wrote here.

First up - Waterless wash with Pinnacle Waterless Wash

Next - Claying the paint to remove the above surface bonded contaminants.

Using the SCANGRIP Color Match light I captured the before condtion