Flex 3401 Detailing Classes - Show Car Detailing and Production Detailing

How to use the Flex 3401 for Show Car Detailing

1965 Plymouth Belvedere II Muscle Car

Next up in this class was learning how to do a multiple-step process or what's called Show Car Detailing to a real muscle car a 1965 Plymouth Belvedere II with a radical engine in it and a paint job that looks like it was washed with a Garden Rake!

Here she is early Saturday morning parked next to the other cars for this detailing class. In the shade the paint looks pretty good....

Special Interest Vehicles
One of the reasons I like to bring in cool cars for our classes is to make the class both fun and memorable but also because muscle cars from the 1960's and 1970's tend to be very large compared to modern transportation cars so there's PLENTY of room for everyone to get lots of hands-on time working on the car.

Later in the day, when the sun came out I took these pictures....

Horrendous swirls

Wet Sanding Scratches
This is a close-up taken out of the picture above. What you see here is hazing looking paint but what it really is are WET SANDING SCRATCHES that were not removed by the other guy that sanded and buffed this paint job.

Here's the other side of the hood....

Our Detailing Classes are fun!
Here's Nick backing the Plymouth into the Show Car Garage. Nick and I have a lot of fun driving these hotrods, kustoms and classics at our detailing classes.

Swirled-out Mess!
Now with the car inside the garage under the florescent lights, you can see the paint is nothing but a hazy, swirled out mess!

And as you can imagine, the entire car looks like the above pictures.