autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 2kredbb6 View Post
    Outstanding.. that looks like it was fun too..
    Yes, it was fun but a lot of work. Mike is an incredible instructor who has the knowledge, experience and patience to guide a bunch of guys who had never sanded in our lives to this end result. He deserves the credit. If anyone has the opportunity to attend one of these classes, I hope you take advantage of it.

Post Thanks / Like
    I would love to hear what the owner and the painter had to say (if it can be published in a family friendly forum). I suspect it started with "Holy" but curious as to the ending. I know my reaction to the before and after and I was there.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Pictures & Comments from July 10th, 2011 Sunday Detailing 102 - Advanced Class

Quote Originally Posted by Mike.Phillips@Autogeek View Post

Here's a close-up of the Extreme Makeover Team for the GTO

From left to right...

Dan, James, Sergio, Tavares is behind Sergio and myself, then Robert, behind Robert is Nick, then Dan then Eric

These guys worked incredibly hard and they should all be very proud of their accomplishment!
    Awesome Pic!
    ^ Don't forget about James^
    Lots of work, very educational & rewarding! Made some new friends too.

Quote Originally Posted by Robert8194 View Post
    Yes, it was fun but a lot of work. Mike is an incredible instructor who has the knowledge, experience and patience to guide a bunch of guys who had never sanded in our lives to this end result. He deserves the credit. If anyone has the opportunity to attend one of these classes, I hope you take advantage of it.
    Hey Robert!
    ELITE
    Professional Detailing
    -Sergio-

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Pictures & Comments from July 10th, 2011 Sunday Detailing 102 - Advanced Class

You guys made that GTO the true "Black WOW"! I wanted to attend those weekend classes so bad. I almost bought a plane ticket, but then the mobile part of my detailing biz needed some overhaulin'. What a group of guys you had Mike. I would have been honored to have been a part. Next time for sure!
    Godspeed gentlemen!
    Shaun Shines Automotive Detailing, VIRGINIA BEACH, VA. http://www.facebook.com/ShaunShinesDetailing

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by ShaunD View Post
    You guys made that GTO the true "Black WOW"! I wanted to attend those weekend classes so bad. I almost bought a plane ticket, but then the mobile part of my detailing biz needed some overhaulin'. What a group of guys you had Mike. I would have been honored to have been a part. Next time for sure!
    Godspeed gentlemen!

My next Detailing Boot Camp Class is coming up September 29th and 30th. If you look at the top of any forum page you'll see the below graphic, click on it to register for the class.

I'm working on holding a "dedicated" wetsanding class in July for those primarily interested in learning how to hand sand, machine sand and use a rotary buffer.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123