Quote Originally Posted by detaildave View Post
WooooooooooHooooooo round 2!!! Day 2 of class that is. Mike's classroom presentation & Hands-on training are both informative & helpful to say the least. Mike even makes the coffee, which is a must for me. The classroom portion was helpful for me with regard to "Assessing" the vehicle's condition & what is your goal for a particular situation. I will remind myself to revisit this tip from now on & on every job. Then in the afternoon session everyone got the opportunity to use the machines & products under Mike's watchful eye. I know the Porsche Club Members enjoyed themselves & learned alot of new technique's as well. I mean you can't have a sweet ride as a Porsche & ride around dirty!!! People are watching. Don't just Clean it, you've got to Detail it!!! Ok once again for a mere $30.00 bucks you get to use POWER TOOLS (woohoo), sample / test pads, product etc. You must attend one of these classes for yourself to fully understand & appreciate the information that is given to you. I enjoyed meeting the Porsche club members & even got to see my new Friend 4 Life Bob again. Mike, Meghan & Dwayne, you guy's ROCK!!! Say MAX, did you invent Customer Service or just refine it??? Because I've never seen, enjoyed or Experienced it until I became a customer of "AG" & now I will be a Customer for Life!!! Why anyone (seasoned Pro or Weekend Warroir) shops, purchases anywere else is beyond me. Again thanks to everyone for a very pleasureable experience to FUNWORLD aka Autogeek!!!

Detail Dave
Dave - it was nice meeting you and talking shop before the class started.

Oh, and nice truck!