autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Mike Phillips

Re: Pictures & Comments from Porsche Space Coast Class - October 17th, 2009

At the end of the class Certificates of Participation are signed and awarded to students.

Snapped a few pictures of the last few club members leaving the Autogeek's Corporate Office!

Thanks everyone!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mchess1 View Post
    Thanks to Meghan and Dwayne for popping in during the day to talk. BOTH are great to finally meet in person. Meghan was eyeing my car (not sure why with all of the Porsches right there!!!) Dwayne was great in getting my on the spot order together.
    Yes you caught me, I really love the 3 series, its one of my favorite cars. I think Porsches are nice but not for me, if I ever move closer to the office I am going to find me a nice 3 series! Thanks for talking BMW talk with me.

Glad everyone enjoyed the class.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mike.Phillips@Autogeek View Post
    One more take showing the before and the after together...

BEFORE

AFTER

Not to be a negative nancy, but that's not all that impressive...

Unless that is actually a before/before shot.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CTS-Veo View Post
    Not to be a negative nancy, but that's not all that impressive...

Unless that is actually a before/before shot.
    it looks like the before picture got posted twice by accident...

Post Thanks / Like

A big Thank You to Mike, Meghan, Dwayne and the rest of the gang at Autogeek! Max you couldn't ask for a better group of people to have on your team.

What a great day and event for ANY car club. Living within a couple hours drive made this event a no-brainer for us. For the price of admission you get coffee and donuts, a good pizza lunch, 6 hours of top notch instruction, the chance to use a variety of tools and products and then to top it off when class is over you get to redeem your admission fee towards anything in Autogeek's product line inventory.

Gee can I come back again tomorrow????

Seriously though, the best thing about this class is that anybody who attends will get something out of it. We showed up with a group that had a wide range of experience from people who never heard of a DA polisher to a professional detailer. I can honestly say that everybody was impressed and took away something that they hadn't known before....

The credit for that goes to Mike who has a unique ability to teach people with varying levels of experience all at the same time.

For people who are new to detailing with a power tool this class will definitely remove the fear that can be associated with taking a machine to your cars finish.

For those who have used a Porter Cable, Flex or the like but were never really trained it provides a check and balance that you are getting the most from your tools and your technique. Hint: It's likely that you are not.

About the only down side of the whole day was having to spend it with a BMW owner.....Just kidding mchess1 It was a real pleasure to meet you and I can't wait until next year when we get to take the advanced class. So keep in touch.

Thanks again for a wonderful, wonderful day!

Mike Phillips

Fixed the code problem with the before and after pictures...

Post Thanks / Like

I had a great time at todays class. It was nice to meet the Porsche club and see some pretty nice examples of fine german engineering.
    looking forward to 102.....hopefully soon

thanks to dwayne and meghan for all the late afternoon help....you guys rock.............oh ya you too mike
    Robert DiTerlizzi, 772-260-6636
    Impressions Fine Automotive Detailing
    7656 SW Jack James Dr.Stuart, Fl.

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you for a great class Mike!!! Very informative. I appreciate you taking the time to answer all of our questions! Especially for the hands on to teach us how to use clay and the DA.

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by BR997S View Post
    Thank you for a great class Mike!!! Very informative. I appreciate you taking the time to answer all of our questions! Especially for the hands on to teach us how to use clay and the DA.
    Your very welcome.

We really appreciate your club making the trek to Autogeek to attend one of our classes.

Post Thanks / Like

WooooooooooHooooooo round 2!!! Day 2 of class that is. Mike's classroom presentation & Hands-on training are both informative & helpful to say the least. Mike even makes the coffee, which is a must for me. The classroom portion was helpful for me with regard to "Assessing" the vehicle's condition & what is your goal for a particular situation. I will remind myself to revisit this tip from now on & on every job. Then in the afternoon session everyone got the opportunity to use the machines & products under Mike's watchful eye. I know the Porsche Club Members enjoyed themselves & learned alot of new technique's as well. I mean you can't have a sweet ride as a Porsche & ride around dirty!!! People are watching. Don't just Clean it, you've got to Detail it!!! Ok once again for a mere $30.00 bucks you get to use POWER TOOLS (woohoo), sample / test pads, product etc. You must attend one of these classes for yourself to fully understand & appreciate the information that is given to you. I enjoyed meeting the Porsche club members & even got to see my new Friend 4 Life Bob again. Mike, Meghan & Dwayne, you guy's ROCK!!! Say MAX, did you invent Customer Service or just refine it??? Because I've never seen, enjoyed or Experienced it until I became a customer of "AG" & now I will be a Customer for Life!!! Why anyone (seasoned Pro or Weekend Warroir) shops, purchases anywere else is beyond me. Again thanks to everyone for a very pleasureable experience to FUNWORLD aka Autogeek!!!

Detail Dave

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast