autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: I have the best wife

That's awesome! You are a lucky guy. I caught a Rangers vs Dodgers ST game last year. It was a good time.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fly07sti View Post
    Right on Brian. Have a great time!
    There's no way not to have a great time, Don! I'm so stoked man!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sharpcanoe View Post
    Careful my friend..... my wife bought me a new flex and a month later hit me up to buy her a new car.... just sayin ... they can be very very sneaky.

That's when you say "hey baby there's no need for all that.. With this perfect polisher you got me I can make your current car look even better than a new 1"! Lol.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BrutalNoodle View Post
    Sounds like one super cool lady.

How long have you guys been together?

ps
    Next time I see someone saying something along the lines of..."If my wife lets me/I have to ask the wife first...", I'm going to post a link to this thread.
    We have been together 5-1/2 years

Careful my friend..... my wife bought me a new flex and a month later hit me up to buy her a new car.... just sayin ... they can be very very sneaky.
    lol, she's worth it

Quote Originally Posted by AutoAppeal View Post
    Super cool wife, but we braves dont go easy...
    Not since we gave you guys Markakis lol

Quote Originally Posted by custmsprty View Post
    Cool, what's the game date?
    March 29

Quote Originally Posted by Fast Eddie View Post
    Does she have a sister?
    lol, nope

Quote Originally Posted by CarolinasFinestDetailing View Post
    She's a keeper!!!!
    And keep her I shall!

Quote Originally Posted by DNeo View Post
    That is pretty awesome. Nice wife!
    She's the greatest

Quote Originally Posted by NextLevelDtail View Post
    Wow pretty exciting buddy she's a keeper, I just ordered a Rupes Mini too and very excited.

Have fun man
    I'm hoping to get out this weekend and Mini the harley

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TacoRun View Post
    That's awesome! You are a lucky guy. I caught a Rangers vs Dodgers ST game last year. It was a good time.
    This has been a long time dream of mine

Post Thanks / Like

LOL Eldorado, that's funny

Well I did get out of buying the new car with the excuse my back was hurting and couldn't work overtime to afford it so she said it was ok..then to my surprise I came home one day and she said "honey I know your back is sore so I bought you something beautiful today". When I went upstairs she had a beautiful new sofa sitting there.. "look how nice it is honey, reclining seats with a adjustable massager and you can put the remote in the side pocket also. Try it , its so comfortable and you should be able to relax after a hard day at work". So I try it and amazed how comfortable this is and look at her with love in my eyes and no money in my pockets and tell her its so comfortable and Ty. She looks back at me and asks me again if I truly like it and find it comfortable, all the time I'm shaking my head yes yes.. Then as she continues to ask I see her beautiful big brown eyes start to change slowly to deep black as the last thing I hear her say is..."Good honey, Im glad its comfortable as you will be sleeping there for a very long long time" then walks away... Ya I admit I gave in and did what any caring loving man would do with a broken heart.... I returned the flex

Post Thanks / Like

@Sharpcanoe. Wait wait wait... Did you really do that?😶

Post Thanks / Like

eldorado2....I thought I was smart and thought I was the king of my castle.. As we mature and grow wiser with wisdom we tend to learn that there is only one ruler in the kingdom and usually its not us.
    I do love my wife very much and will do anything for her so it wasn't long before I called her at her work and told her that there would be a surprise in the driveway when she got home.. She almost broke my eardrums with all the screeching of excitement on the phone.
    She finished her work and came home and there it was...Nice big ribbon wrapped around it shinning in the sun waiting for her. She walks over at it and without hesitation she gives it a full force kick and walks away towards the house. I realize as she gets close to the door that its not the look of an adoring, caring loving person that's on her face but its the look of tuff love coming at me..
    For my safety I lock the door just before she gets to it while she is screaming every word that frank zappa would have in his vocabulary . she is threatening to get rid of my family jewels with a dull knife as I am trying to explain threw the window...
    "But baby its what you wanted...brand new, the color you wanted and it even has the chrome wheels,, look how it shines in the sun and I didn't let anyone wax or prep it before it got here.. Baby I love you.. ok I'm sorry I didn't have the extra couple bucks to get the batteries for the remote control for it but I will on payday and we can keep it in the little box till then.. you will love it, it will go anywhere in the house, you can also use it to play with the cat, double the fun".
    Well by this time the neighbours were wondering why such a beautiful calm woman could be having a meltdown and how a beautiful woman could be so flexible with her arms and legs flying in every unimaginable direction. Hell one of the neighbours kids thought it was a new kind of break dance and he was trying to do the same thing.
    I knew from the froth on the window that its time to find the emergency back exit as soon as possible so I exit the building for my safety by the back way. I run around the side and sneak across to the neighbours and stand beside him watching the excitement. he asks me what I did this time and just told him to wait and we will see..
    The love of my life finally manages to get her house keys and goes threw the door like the swat team.. full blast and ready to take the family jewels from the one whom she promise to love threw sickness and health.
    We stood there for several minutes as we heard the furniture being rearranged and then we see her walking back threw the door all excited,happy and the nicest smile on her face as she is looking for me. She comes running over screaming "I love you honey, I really do" I told her she meant everything to me and asked if she found them.. she said she did but didn't understand the new auto start and alarm system on the keys but its ok and asked if we could we go and pick it up now. "No problem honey , I love you" I replied with a little grin of enjoyment my face .
    Ok I had to rearrange the house and I did buy the new Toyota Camry for my wife.. She is well worth it and always gets what she wants but I am going to have my fun and entertainment before giving it to her. A man does need some excitement in his life every now and then. Plus its all that make up sex that's exciting.... And I did reorder the Flex but this time with pads also.

Post Thanks / Like

eldorado2....I thought I was smart and thought I was the king of my castle.. As we mature and grow wiser with wisdom we tend to learn that there is only one ruler in the kingdom and usually its not us.

I sometimes struggle with the same battle in my detailing world.. I say the bag is for the polisher! But the dang cat thinks otherwise😏lol.

I have the best wife-imageuploadedbyagonline1455990141-663469-jpg

I'm glad you got your polisher in the end.. And good job putting her through all that. Gotta make em earn it and have some fun while your at it

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats Brian! Hey I remember that picture, I believe thats me in the bottom right corner with the iPhone in my hand

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast