autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: How to Fix RaceDeck Free Flow Slippery Tiles

Quote Originally Posted by expdetailing View Post
    Sorry that information wasn't exactly memorable, try to learn to not be so monotone.
    Look, you come across as a young person who has an attitude whose bent on ruining Racedeck's reputation, and the way you addressed those with some concerns seems off, for lack of a better term.
    I'm not about to sit here and defend an ego by going back and forth with you. My efforts here are finished.
    I'm assuming you work for Racedeck or you are just flat out ignorant. You should really try to put some effort into this subject instead of making yourself look like a fool. You ignore the fact he says he steamed off the tile & APC with no change and now you ignore the fact he clearly says in the video he likes the tile AND recommends them despite his experience.
    My efforts here are finished
    Try putting some in

Post Thanks / Like

Just gonna say...I HAD plans of just doing an area in the garage (where the bench is) only about 10X10. After reading and also reading the comments from Race Deck (on You Tube), my idea is now out the window.

If there is ANY CHANCE of getting a floor product that has the possibility that could only enhance a 'falling hazard', count me out.

Bill
    In dog beers, I've only had one.

Post Thanks / Like

For those who aren't aware or haven't read, that in this thread and another about the order of your floor, the OP stated that he was in conversations with no resolve before he did this thread and a video....

Post Thanks / Like

Wow, the thread over on Garage Journal escalated quickly lol
    Finishing Touch Auto (Stayton, OR)
    Ryan Hendricks (Owner) 503-602-8483
    FTA Website

Super Member Joe@NextLevelDetail's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm sorry finishing touch I find this very un excusable , you spent how much on that floor ? 2K+ ?

And you had to sand it ? Fixed or not that makes me mad.

Post Thanks / Like

What would the resolution be? Racedeck offered him to return the tile for a refund. If in his application he found the tile slippery than clearly returning the tile was the only solution.

Quote Originally Posted by jcaustin87 View Post
    For those who aren't aware or haven't read, that in this thread and another about the order of your floor, the OP stated that he was in conversations with no resolve before he did this thread and a video....

Post Thanks / Like

it was most definitely NOT an honest review video, you admit you "acted up a bit, it's youtube after all" on the slipperiness of the tile. How is that an honest review. The more I read about this the worse you come off looking in this whole thing. This whole thing is starting to get an orchestrated vibe to it. So garage journal and autogeek are covered, how soon before a thread appears on facebook?

Surely I'm not the only one who sees this?

Quote Originally Posted by FinishingTouchA View Post
    I'm also very interested to see how this plays out. Looks like there is now a thread on Garage Journal and it's getting pretty heated. At first it was just an honest review video. Now it looks like a social media crisis. I don't know how versed you guys are in brand image management and how big of role social media plays but with his comments if this video were to go viral it could pose a huge risk to the company. And for some reason I get a twisted pleasure out of seeing how other CEO's run their companies (possibly into the ground).

Super Member Joe@NextLevelDetail's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Rather is he was over selling the slippery floor or not !

Bottom line is he could of slid accross that whole floor if he did a power slide period no questions asked he wouldn't be able to run on that floor.

Race decks error not his stop selling slippery floors

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by zvez View Post
    it was most definitely NOT an honest review video, you admit you "acted up a bit, it's youtube after all" on the slipperiness of the tile. How is that an honest review. The more I read about this the worse you come off looking in this whole thing. This whole thing is starting to get an orchestrated vibe to it. So garage journal and autogeek are covered, how soon before a thread appears on facebook?

Surely I'm not the only one who sees this?
    I've already stated that the statement you're referring to was sarcasm and unfortunately there isn't a sarcasm translator on the forum. I figured parentheses would be enough but apparently not.
    How would you suggest I perform a test that is not subject to "acting"?

Quote Originally Posted by NextLevelDtail View Post
    Rather is he was over selling the slippery floor or not !

Bottom line is he could of slid accross that whole floor if he did a power slide period no questions asked he wouldn't be able to run on that floor.

Race decks error not his stop selling slippery floors
    I'm thinking this may be what I do in the next video. Nobody seems to get the fact that I wasn't unhappy with the flooring. The only thing I expected was for the CEO not to start an argument on YouTube. And it would be nice to know they are doing tests on the flooring right now to improve their product. I've already thought of a few ways but the company seems to not value customer opinions. If I had the capital I would patent some of my ideas and start another company. But I already put in 100 hours a week so that's probably not going to happen.
    FTA Website

Post Thanks / Like

And here's my follow up video (without dramatization)
    FTA Website

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast