autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 39 of 156 FirstFirst ... 29303132333435363738394041424344454647484989139 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Show us your pet.

this here's vince! another guy up for adoption at the shelter. picked him up sunday and i gotta take him back today but he's had a great time and gonna make someone a great companion.
    5 months old and spent his first 4 months in a basement with his 7 litter mates. took him straight to the dog park after making the jailbreak. took about 10 minutes before he understood what dogpark is. then it was game on! he played great with all dogs and stayed away from ones with too much energy. little big guy even played great with a miniature doxie-nice and gently.
    i think i say it often with quite a few of the dogs i get out of there for a couple days but this guys gonna be hard to take back. even though i know the shelter will find a great family for him, he is just an amazing little guy. loves people, loves dogs, plays great, corrects easy, couch potatoes great......yup, gonna be hard takin him back.

Show us your pet.-vince-jpg

2. Thanks PaulMys thanked for this post
    Likes DFB, VISITOR, PaulMys liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

i dont remember what was on TV sunday, but he was REAL interested in it. seeing how interested my dog was while layin on the armrest, it musta been a show about dogs other than him.

Show us your pet.-vince2-jpg

4. Thanks PaulMys thanked for this post
    Likes DFB, VISITOR, PaulMys liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tomsteve View Post
    keeping him setled- i had to do that with my dog when he tore a ligament in rear hip. does the vet give advise on HOW to keep a dog that wants to smell everything settled????
    i dont think theyvew figgered that out yet.
    this is another instance showing theres still a lot of good in the world. i read it often around here when a pet goes missing-people get out searching.
    the pic when he came home i find funny-reminds me of the only time i had my little guy off leash and he disappeared for a couple hours. got home and he had a,"i dont know what all the fuss is about. this was the best day ever!"
    Ha ha, yes, despite a broken paw my little guy was the same. He had a drink, started wagging his tail and was ready to play.

6. Likes VISITOR, tomsteve, PaulMys liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Came home to a very happy boy, enjoying a roll on the grass.

He is slowly on the mend, although I'm betting he can't wait to get that stupid red thing off his head.

Post Thanks / Like

new guy at the rescue. this is the look when busted for not social distancing and tossed into the pokie.Show us your pet.-marl319guilty-2-jpg

9. Likes VISITOR, Meghan, PaulMys, DFB, BillE liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

i might make this guy a permanent pet of mine. i stole vince for a couple days from the rescue a few weeks ago and got him again for a couple days. hes an excellent little guy.plays great with all dogs and loves on everyone he meets. vince took to my great nephew real quicklike
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Show us your pet.-vincent-jpg   Show us your pet.-vincent1-jpg  

11. Thanks PaulMys thanked for this post
    Likes PaulMys, custmsprty, VISITOR, DFB, BillE liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

i might make this guy a permanent pet of mine. i stole vince for a couple days from the rescue a few weeks ago and got him again for a couple days. hes an excellent little guy.plays great with all dogs and loves on everyone he meets. vince took to my great nephew real quicklike
    SO awesome, Tom!!!!!!!!!!!

What a beautiful dog.
    It is no coincidence that man's best friend cannot talk.

Post Thanks / Like

Keep him!
    2013 Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track Edition
    2015 Hyundai Sonata Limited, 2016 Pearl White Nissan Altima SR
    2019 Nissan Rogue SL

Post Thanks / Like

This is Ziva trying to casually hide her favourite squeaky chicken from her brother, he really hates it.
    Code:
    https://youtu.be/PJCm7ABNYuA

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

15. Likes tomsteve liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by custmsprty View Post
    Keep him!
    wouldnt ya know it, i got a call from the rescue monday morning. someone we met at the dog park sunday evening filled out an app for the little guy. since i spent some time with the couple that put in the ap, they asked me what i thought about them.
    i couldnt lie. vince played great with their dog and the couple kept an eye on their dog which they adopted 6 months ago. i felt they were perfect for vince.
    i dropped vince off tuesday at the rescue and saw the couple again. the rescue got the process done quickly and shuffled us all out the door.
    them 2 couldnt make it to their car before lovin all over the little guy and he was lovin on them.
    they mentioned they goto the dog park a few times a week and ever sunday afternoon. this will be the first dog ill be able to see after adoption. woohoo!!!

17. Thanks DFB thanked for this post
    Likes PaulMys, BillE, KBsToy liked this post
Page 39 of 156 FirstFirst ... 29303132333435363738394041424344454647484989139 ... LastLast