autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Show us your pet.

Quote Originally Posted by Odrapnew View Post
    Dog finding cool spot in the shade.
    Cat living the cat life.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    The opposite over here, cat looking for a sunny spot, 56 pound dog curling up next to me, like a cat, on the old sofa in the garage.

Sent from my motorola edge 20 fusion using Tapatalk

2. Likes Odrapnew, Tasmania, DFB, PaulMys, Rsurfer liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    i am the jump starter.

4. Likes Big Dave, Rsurfer liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

The Storm looking for her possum friend that walks across the top of the fence at night…no luck, maybe tomorrow night!!!

Sent from my iPhone using AGOnline

6. Likes Big Dave, SNP209, PaulMys liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

We do put ourselves in harm's way for our pets. This is a war wound from the dog park this morning. A bigger dog was annoying Ziva, so Buster got between them, it wouldn't back down, end result, I had to separate them. I don't know who got me. The other dog ended up with a little blood on its fur, but we couldn't find where it came from, on any of the dogs, and it wasn't mine. The other guy was apologetic, his dog was off lead, mine weren't, and he said his dog needs to know when to back off. Buster actually seemed really pleased with himself.

8. Likes Coatingsarecrack, DFB, Rsurfer, PaulMys liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jayfro View Post
    The Storm looking for her possum friend that walks across the top of the fence at night…no luck, maybe tomorrow night!!!

Sent from my iPhone using AGOnline
    My guys used to regularly wake me up in the middle of the night because of possums in the trees. Full on barking at 2, 3, 4 in the morning. So happy the new house has no trees.

10. Likes PaulMys, Tasmania liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Big Dave View Post
    We do put ourselves in harm's way for our pets. This is a war wound from the dog park this morning. A bigger dog was annoying Ziva, so Buster got between them, it wouldn't back down, end result, I had to separate them. I don't know who got me. The other dog ended up with a little blood on its fur, but we couldn't find where it came from, on any of the dogs, and it wasn't mine. The other guy was apologetic, his dog was off lead, mine weren't, and he said his dog needs to know when to back off. Buster actually seemed really pleased with himself.

So, this guy knows his dog is aggressive around other dogs, and yet he allows it to walk off leash? The animal is only doing what is instinctual, to me that is negligence on the owner's part.

I've had something similar, a lady who rides her mobility scooter with her blue healer walking alongside her, unleashed. My dog was attacked from behind, while the owner was at the other end of the street. Like any "parent", I naturally went on the defensive. I ended up giving the stupid woman an earful about it.

12. Likes PaulMys, Tasmania liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DFB View Post
    So, this guy knows his dog is aggressive around other dogs, and yet he allows it to walk off leash? The animal is only doing what is instinctual, to me that is negligence on the owner's part.

I've had something similar, a lady who rides her mobility scooter with her blue healer walking alongside her, unleashed. My dog was attacked from behind, while the owner was at the other end of the street. Like any "parent", I naturally went on the defensive. I ended up giving the stupid woman an earful about it.
    I was walking them past the unfenced dog park, on their leads, he was throwing a ball for his dog, it saw us and ran over, my guys don't like dogs running at us, so they barked at it, he called it back and it ran after it's ball. I had to walk past him, he said she wasn't aggressive, but didn't understand other dogs have boundaries. I let Buster say hello, he's the calmer and more confident/dominant of the two, all good, no aggression, but then it kept trying to get past to Ziva, it was bigger than her, but smaller than Buster, Ziva didn't want the attention, and Buster kept blocking and the other dog didn't like it, that's when there was a bit of a scuffle. I separated them, Buster even pulled out of his harness, lots of flashing teeth and snapping at each other, but no biting. His dog did have blood on its leg but neither dog had any wounds, and my hand wasn't bleeding. While we were talking after, all the dogs were just sitting calmly ignoring each other, so I don't think his dog was aggressive, just reactive, exactly why my guys are always on the lead, any dog can be reactive, and I always keep them on real short when they're meeting new dogs, and Buster goes first.

Walking a heeler off lead is just wrong, they're so territorial and protective around their masters, and sometimes just mean. When I was looking for my previous dog, I went to the shelter to rescue a heeler they had there, but he just hated me, in the next pen was Rosie, a Border Collie X Labrador, I ended up having her for 15 years.

14. Thanks PaulMys thanked for this post
    Likes DFB, PaulMys, Tasmania liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Big Dave View Post
    I was walking them past the unfenced dog park, on their leads, he was throwing a ball for his dog, it saw us and ran over, my guys don't like dogs running at us, so they barked at it, he called it back and it ran after it's ball. I had to walk past him, he said she wasn't aggressive, but didn't understand other dogs have boundaries. I let Buster say hello, he's the calmer and more confident/dominant of the two, all good, no aggression, but then it kept trying to get past to Ziva, it was bigger than her, but smaller than Buster, Ziva didn't want the attention, and Buster kept blocking and the other dog didn't like it, that's when there was a bit of a scuffle. I separated them, Buster even pulled out of his harness, lots of flashing teeth and snapping at each other, but no biting. His dog did have blood on its leg but neither dog had any wounds, and my hand wasn't bleeding. While we were talking after, all the dogs were just sitting calmly ignoring each other, so I don't think his dog was aggressive, just reactive, exactly why my guys are always on the lead, any dog can be reactive, and I always keep them on real short when they're meeting new dogs, and Buster goes first.

Walking a heeler off lead is just wrong, they're so territorial and protective around their masters, and sometimes just mean. When I was looking for my previous dog, I went to the shelter to rescue a heeler they had there, but he just hated me, in the next pen was Rosie, a Border Collie X Labrador, I ended up having her for 15 years.

Our previous dog was a blue healer, and yes, they are very territorial and can get very cranky, even to their owner if there is food around.

16. Likes Big Dave, PaulMys liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Finally got a box been enough and she wouldn't get in

18. Likes Big Dave, DFB, VISITOR liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSnoop View Post
    Finally got a box been enough and she wouldn't get in
    Need some treats in the box.

Page 144 of 156 FirstFirst ... 4494134135136137138139140141142143144145146147148149150151152153154 ... LastLast