autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Trading my 2013 Toyota Rav4 ltd for a 2014 Honda Accord EX-L V6 ---- Thoughts????

Quote Originally Posted by ~TumbleWeed~ View Post
    Hi there everyone…. so I bought my 2013 Rav4 Ltd last year in August, and even though i am happy with it, I am not in love with it.

There's way more room in it then I'll ever need and i'm not a huge fan of all the black plastic exterior cladding that seems to take up a third of the vehicle. lol

The other thing that has always irked me is how high it sits….

I've been wanting to get some coilovers to drop it a few inches since day 1, but never got around to it ….and now that i'm having second thoughts about the vehicle, I don't want to put anymore money into it.

Just wondering what your thoughts are and whether you would trade if you had the option?

I would do it in a heartbeat.that was gonna be my next car but the two closest Honda dealerships got horrible reviews.
    So I'll have to stick with Hyundai

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Trading my 2013 Toyota Rav4 ltd for a 2014 Honda Accord EX-L V6 ---- Thoughts????

That was the problem we had as well taters….

We have two Mazda dealers that are right here in the same town as us but the reviews for them are seriously negative for both..

So we decided to go and give them a shot anyways and right away we felt like we were being scammed and lied to.

So we decided to get back on line to do some more shopping around and we happened to find a Mazda dealership thats a good couple of hours away but they have excellent reviews and actually treated us well and never once tried to scam us.

So now, our cars will be here tomorrow morning and we plan on making the trip all the way out there to go and get them.

I would much rather be inconvenienced by a long drive to find a good dealer then to find a shady dealer who is conveniently close.

And fwiw taters, I would NEVER go with another make & model car just because the dealership close to you is negative… instead, make a trip out of it and find another dealer with better reviews and then that way you can still keep the car you originally wanted and not have to opt for something else
    15' Mazda6 GT w/ Tech
    Snowflake Pearl / Black Leather Interior

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234