autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 14 of 169 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464114 ... LastLast

Thread: DK News

Post Thanks / Like

Re: DK News

Gold Class™ Leather Conditioner

Product number: G18616 | SKU: 070382005320

Leaves your leather looking rich & natural with aloe & moisturizing oils for superior conditioning, while maintaining your leather's original look & feel. Meguiar's® Gold Class® Leather Conditioner may be used regularly as the premium conditioners moisturize and protect without leaving behind any buildup, white residue or artificial gloss.

• Combines aloe & moisturizing oils for superior conditioning • UV protection helps prevent against aging.

CarPro Cquartz Fabric & Leather Coating
    is a high-tech coating based on advanced nanotechnology that provides the utmost in protection for fabric and leather surfaces. Treated fabric and leather surfaces will be protected against liquids, dirt, body oils and water, extending the life of the material. Cquartz Fabric & Leather Coating is easy to use; simply spray it on and walk away!

The interior will do this!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwK72Sp3fB8]Cquartz Fabric&Leather coat - YouTube[/video]

Post Thanks / Like

It seems like all you would need to clean the interior fabrics is a damp cloth with maybe a hint of APC, not the soaking of APC that was done in the video. Is this stuff located on AGs website or is it somewhere else & what is the cost?

Quote Originally Posted by hernandez.art13 View Post

CarPro Cquartz Fabric & Leather Coating
    is a high-tech coating based on advanced nanotechnology that provides the utmost in protection for fabric and leather surfaces. Treated fabric and leather surfaces will be protected against liquids, dirt, body oils and water, extending the life of the material. Cquartz Fabric & Leather Coating is easy to use; simply spray it on and walk away!

The interior will do this!

Cquartz Fabric&Leather coat - YouTube

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DetailKitty View Post
    Well Roger, I snapped a few shots of the interior when I got home this evening:

I have to admit I was blown away with how nice the interior was in this car, and those seats.... The pics don't do them justice.
    Love leather and I love the red stitching too, gives it a high end look for sure! I know your looking into leather coatings now but I've always liked the Griot's leather conditioner because it smells like they melted a baseball glove into the bottle, they've even got a great leather scent as well. I'm sure whatever you chose though will keep those seats looking and feeling their best, NOTHING is better than leather seats

Thanks for sharing the interior pics, looks as good as the exterior does!
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    Love leather and I love the red stitching too, gives it a high end look for sure! I know your looking into leather coatings now but I've always liked the Griot's leather conditioner because it smells like they melted a baseball glove into the bottle, they've even got a great leather scent as well. I'm sure whatever you chose though will keep those seats looking and feeling their best, NOTHING is better than leather seats

Thanks for sharing the interior pics, looks as good as the exterior does!
    Funny thing is I've never been a leather seats fan... I like cloth or vinyl (NICE vinyl).
    But these are just beautiful!
    2022 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon • 2021 Ford Ranger Lariat •2016 Alfa Romeo 4C Spider • 2006 Buell Lightning-Bolt • 2004 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon

Post Thanks / Like

I had vinyl or synthetic leather in the MINI, well, because it wasn't dead cowskin, it didn't breathe and therefore you'd get hot in the summer, wish I had the base cloth seats, couldn't afford the leather in the MINI as it would've put my car payment over my budget.

Glad you like the seats Monica, you'll end up loving them after a while I bet. Btw are they heated?

Sent from my SPH-M930 using Tapatalk 2
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    I had vinyl or synthetic leather in the MINI, well, because it wasn't dead cowskin, it didn't breathe and therefore you'd get hot in the summer, wish I had the base cloth seats, couldn't afford the leather in the MINI as it would've put my car payment over my budget.

Glad you like the seats Monica, you'll end up loving them after a while I bet. Btw are they heated?

Sent from my SPH-M930 using Tapatalk 2
    I had both in two different MINIS. Liked them both.

I never liked the leather in the MINIS..... it would sag and looked too big on the frame after a while. I'm not sure about the newer minis and leather.

I love the seats already
    2022 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon • 2021 Ford Ranger Lariat •2016 Alfa Romeo 4C Spider • 2006 Buell Lightning-Bolt • 2004 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon

In time out
    Post Thanks / Like

Can't help but notice.....

Boy......

That.....

Seat......

Is.........

CONCENTRATEDLY AWESOMELY CLOSE TO THE STEERING WHEEL!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cardaddy View Post
    Can't help but notice.....

Boy......

That.....

Seat......

Is.........

CONCENTRATEDLY AWESOMELY CLOSE TO THE STEERING WHEEL!

It's not even up all the way!

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats on the new ride!
    A friend just bought a 2015 Genesis AWD Sedan and while we were at the stealership... they had a silver Genesis Coupe on the showroom floor. They literally had to pull me away from the Coupe.... considering I was there to help negotiate on my friends car! lol

The Genesis Coupe is a pretty cool car... I want one too!
    2012 Acura CBP TL SH-AWD Tech

In time out
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DetailKitty View Post
    It's not even up all the way!
    It's NOT?

WOW.... must be like my G35. I swear they must have been thinking a bunch of 4'3" folks were going to go road racing in the darned thing!

That reminds me; if you have power seats, up/down front/back you can likely get it to go up (or down) farther than it does when adjusted from the factory. On mine there was a thread over on the G forum years back that showed how to do it. Basically there is a block that a powered auger/screw goes through. The block is attached to the seat, the auger from the motor. It was as simple as adjusting it all the way in one direction then holding it with a pair of pliers and adjusting it (the block) a bit farther. From there it just reset the "center". On mine for instance the back didn't go down far enough to suit me (@ 5'10˝") if I was even wearing a ball cap my head would hit the roof unless I had the seat laid back like a rap star. Took all of 3 minutes to get it down another ˝"!

Page 14 of 169 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464114 ... LastLast