autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thread: DK News

Post Thanks / Like

Re: DK News

Quote Originally Posted by DetailKitty View Post
    I’ve read up on this for a while.... seems to be a bit of an issue with the first year they came out. But it’s not as bad as people are making it out, and a lot of people whom this happened to have tuned the car.
    I’m not concerned... my car is stock, will remain stock, and I have a 100k mile warranty. I didn’t buy the car to sink a bunch of money into it. I wanted something that was nice “as-is”, and it is

It is no coincidence that man's best friend cannot talk.

Post Thanks / Like

FYI- had a buddy check out the car today.... look it over, sit in it, etc. He was blown away with how nice it was. I felt pretty good
    2022 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon • 2021 Ford Ranger Lariat •2016 Alfa Romeo 4C Spider • 2006 Buell Lightning-Bolt • 2004 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon

Post Thanks / Like

FYI- had a buddy check out the car today.... look it over, sit in it, etc. He was blown away with how nice it was. I felt pretty good
    Like I have said before, Monica...... I think those cars are cool as hell. Don't listen to BS.

Had a guy (customer) at work today ask me how I liked my Ram. Said I loved it.

He goes on and on about how the transmission and rear end seals fail "constantly".

I told him they only had a recall for the retaining ring/nut that keeps the rear pinion gear in place, and it was only from a certain period.

He said "OH" That's it. That was his argument. Uneducated people who spew uninformed words are pathetic.

*(As an edit, I would also like to add that I am NOT referring to anyone posting in this thread that may have tried to help Monica by alerting her to legitimate issues.)*

Post Thanks / Like

I’m confused...

Was it a great choice I didn’t pick it? Or was that color itself a great choice?
    You didn't wanna follow the heard and found a much more unique color. I just saw Shmee's pic there and that's the first thing that popped into the strange place I call my mind DK News

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PaulMys View Post
    Like I have said before, Monica...... I think those cars are cool as hell. Don't listen to BS.

Had a guy (customer) at work today ask me how I liked my Ram. Said I loved it.

He goes on and on about how the transmission and rear end seals fail "constantly".

I told him they only had a recall for the retaining ring/nut that keeps the rear pinion gear in place, and it was only from a certain period.

He said "OH" That's it. That was his argument. Uneducated people who spew uninformed words are pathetic.

*(As an edit, I would also like to add that I am NOT referring to anyone posting in this thread that may have tried to help Monica by alerting her to legitimate issues.)*
    Yup, just do what you like... someone's always gonna have a negative opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    You didn't wanna follow the heard and found a much more unique color. I just saw Shmee's pic there and that's the first thing that popped into the strange place I call my mind DK News
    LOL gotcha! Yeah TBH when I saw the blue in person I didn't like it. It's nice, but it just wasn't what I wanted.
    2022 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon • 2021 Ford Ranger Lariat •2016 Alfa Romeo 4C Spider • 2006 Buell Lightning-Bolt • 2004 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon

Post Thanks / Like

Nothing exciting in the world of DK....

Now that the RS hype has died down I was pleasantly surprised yesterday to be driving and a guy on a motorcycle gave me the thumbs up

7. Likes PaulMys liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Nothing exciting in the world of DK....

Now that the RS hype has died down I was pleasantly surprised yesterday to be driving and a guy on a motorcycle gave me the thumbs up
    Are you sure he wasn't just shielding his eyes from the blinding shine of the car, Monica?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PaulMys View Post
    Are you sure he wasn't just shielding his eyes from the blinding shine of the car, Monica?
    Lol nope.

In other news, I’m thinking of getting a euro plate for the RS.
    So stay tuned.

Post Thanks / Like

Lol nope.

In other news, I’m thinking of getting a euro plate for the RS.
    So stay tuned.
    I take it you guys do not have to have a front license plate?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    I take it you guys do not have to have a front license plate?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    One of the wonderful things about PA....

Page 118 of 169 FirstFirst ... 1868108109110111112113114115116117118119120121122123124125126127128168 ... LastLast