autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Super Member CarolinasFinestDetailing's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Deja vu all over again

We used to do the moth ball trick back home in Louisiana CarDaddy. Had a terrible problem with water moccasins getting in our yard and had my little bro and sis to worry about.

In time out
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wytstang View Post
    My parents live in Lake Park,Ga and they get their fair share of rattlers roaming around. Luckily for them they have 2 Catahoula Leopard dogs that are just plain awesome at killing snakes and are up 2 deer this year. Sucks they kill the deer at night and eat it all before day break. They don't share deer for anything lol.
    If you live in the country I would definitely recommend having Catahoula's running around. They keep the property they live on clear of intruding animals and human.
    Ahhh.. Lake Park is WAAAAY down there, Lowndes county I think. Boy I mean BOY do I hate the cops down there! Never got stopped by them, but have seen them go after others like a Catahoula dog on deer!

(I'd be scared to death my dog would get killed by those vipers though.)

Quote Originally Posted by Sicktred08fsi View Post
    We used to do the moth ball trick back home in Louisiana CarDaddy. Had a terrible problem with water moccasins getting in our yard and had my little bro and sis to worry about.
    You know where else we used to used moth balls? Back in the 70's we'd put them in our gas tanks! (Kept a box in our trunks.) Of course they were naphthalene back then (but sure helped bring the octane up when you were at a station you didn't prefer).

Post Thanks / Like

In Florida, we have snakes, bugs you name it. We even have panthers. BUT, we have the palmetto bugs, giant cock roaches.

That’s the way race people are. If they think anybody’s got money, we’re all hookers.”
    - Kyle Petty

In time out
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog shine View Post
    In Florida, we have snakes, bugs you name it. We even have panthers. BUT, we have the palmetto bugs, giant cock roaches.
    Oh that's just too funny!

But hey... we have our share of cougars around Atlanta.
    Uh wait a minute... that's an entirely different animal (two legged I think).

And another bug y'all have down there.... is it the "no see um's" or "you no see um's"? They swarm by the millions and bite the living snot outta' ya'.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cardaddy View Post
    Oh that's just too funny!

But hey... we have our share of cougars around Atlanta.
    Uh wait a minute... that's an entirely different animal (two legged I think).
    The most dangerous of all felines I was attacked once or twice, best mauling EVER.

In time out
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wytstang View Post
    The most dangerous of all felines I was attacked once or twice, best mauling EVER.
    Maaaaaannnnn I could use a "mauling" OR TEN 'round hear. (Pssssst don't tell CarMomma!)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123