autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Every one who owns a Metro Vac please read

Today I spoke to a gentleman at Metro, and I told him about my problems with my Vacnblo, and I also told him that other people have complained of problems with Metros vacuums, I know for a fact that a few members here have complained about a loud whistling noise during operation. The gentleman at Metro requested that I send him a link of the other people who had problem with their vacs, since these complaints are all spread out and not organized i would like to present him an organized link in which people state the problems they have had with their vacs. If you own or have owned a Metro vaccum, and had a problem with it, like the whistling, please state your name and what problem you have or have had with a metro vac. Please keep this on topic, and to the point, Only post if you have a metro vac and you have a problem or have had a problem in the past, as he will be reviewing it. Below is an example of the form that you should follow when stating your problem. Thank you.

Example:

Name: Danny Vanco

Problem: I have received my Vac'n blo damaged in shipping 2 times due to poor packaging, and other factors. Also my vacuum makes a whistling noise when it powers down, and a piece came off the vacuum a few days ago and now air shoots out of the side of the vacuum.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bump...

Post Thanks / Like
    Why dont you just return it for a refund if you dont like it? Or are they not willing to?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by hydro556
    Why dont you just return it for a refund if you dont like it? Or are they not willing to?
    Did you miss the part where i said if you do not have a complaint to report do not post? They are willing to take it back and give me another one, but thats not the point of this, re read my first post. Apparently the people that have had problems with the metro vac are afraid to report it or just to lazy to care.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Thejoyofdriving
    Did you miss the part where i said if you do not have a complaint to report do not post? They are willing to take it back and give me another one, but thats not the point of this, re read my first post. Apparently the people that have had problems with the metro vac are afraid to report it or just to lazy to care.
    I read it, and I comprehended it, but chose to post anyway, since no one else was. Sheesh, I just wanted to know if they were willing to make it right.

Post Thanks / Like
    My Vac and Blow has a loud whistling sound.

Post Thanks / Like
    My Ridgid has a loud whistling noise as well, but then again, it's a shop vac so isn't it supposed to?

Post Thanks / Like
    ...They are willing to take it back and give me another one, but thats not the point of this...
    So... what is the point of this? What MORE do you want the company to do? What is the objective?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by makdaddy626
    So... what is the point of this? What MORE do you want the company to do? What is the objective?
    METRO REQUESTED THIS NOT ME, the whisting sound is NOT normal according to metro. Now please delete your post as to not clutter this thread. I dont know how much more clear I can make it DO NOT POST UNLESS YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH A METRO VAC. IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS PM ME. PLEASE DELETE YOUR POSTS IF THEY ARE NOT PERTAINING TO THIS.
    Last edited by Thejoyofdriving; 08-07-2007 at 04:25 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    METRO REQUESTED THIS NOT ME, the whisting sound is NOT normal according to metro. Now please delete your post as to not clutter this thread. I dont know how much more clear I can make it DO NOT POST UNLESS YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH A METRO VAC. IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS PM ME. PLEASE DELETE YOUR POSTS IF THEY ARE NOT PERTAINING TO THIS.
    Are you now a moderator and laying down the rules for posting?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast