autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415161718192021 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: OFFICIAL September Detail Fest Weekend East Coast

Quote Originally Posted by tuscarora dave View Post
    As sorry as I am to say it...It hurts less and less each week that goes by...Colt got loose and chased a rabbit into the woods at my friend Josh's place. Before we could find him safely, he ran out of the woods and was run over by a car.
    Dave,

Didn't know about any of this...well...yes I did...Dave told me a few weeks ago, but I forgot because my Grandpa was in the hospital around that time. I haven't spoken to either of you guys for some time now. Sorry to hear about this.
    Bill

Post Thanks / Like

See you guys in the morning!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle_Elantra View Post
    Throwing my name into the hat for a possibility...Drew reached out to me via PM and told me about this.

Trying to clear my scheduled now
    Great! Hope you can make it!

Ok gang, both cars are prepped for us to tackle them
    They are both tucked in the garage for the night.

Food shopping is done.
    I'm cleaning the house and hope to actually sit down at some point tonight and have a drink (or 2)
    2022 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon • 2021 Ford Ranger Lariat •2016 Alfa Romeo 4C Spider • 2006 Buell Lightning-Bolt • 2004 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon

Post Thanks / Like

Pumped Heading down hopefully early to beat the shore traffic!

Post Thanks / Like

How early you guys going to be getting started tomorrow. I am planning on coming down for the morning, and was planning on leaving here as early as possible (6:30ish maybe) unless you are not starting that early. Is there anything that you would like me to bring along also?

Post Thanks / Like

Please post some pics. I can't wait to see them.
    Always keep the shine in your life.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KMG View Post
    How early you guys going to be getting started tomorrow. I am planning on coming down for the morning, and was planning on leaving here as early as possible (6:30ish maybe) unless you are not starting that early. Is there anything that you would like me to bring along also?
    No rush.... if you got here at 10 that would work
    2022 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon • 2021 Ford Ranger Lariat •2016 Alfa Romeo 4C Spider • 2006 Buell Lightning-Bolt • 2004 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon

Post Thanks / Like

I want to extend a HUGE THANK YOU to everyone that came out this weekend.
    This could not have been a success without you all.

Special thanks to everyone:
    NOTE: if I miss anyone PLEASE forgive me... I'm tired LOL...

Matt: thanks for helping out... and don't forget to get that Uber backing plate

Rahul: awesome job on Mustang #1. You got out a TON of scratches! And thx for bringing that Rupes Mini... you've now cost me money

Frank: you didn't drink enough Corona!!!!! There's a ton left! But thank you for polishing the crap outta that black Mustang!

Drew and Hooligans: it really wouldn't be a detail thing without you guys. I'm looking forward to the foam cannon video and whatever footage you got of us.
    FYI: I better be in some shots damn it!
    DETAIL FEST FLORIDA!!!!!!!

Steve: damn dude... you made those headlights your biotch
    It was awesome meeting you too

Kevin: Thanks for coming out this morning! OMG- I am so in love with that damn Rupes Mini!

Eric (aka: Fonzy): Dude, ok, I am a little disappointed there was no wig involved, but seeing you let me pet your arm hair I guess it made up for it
    FYI: greyhounds DON'T have lowered suspensions
    AWESOME job man- you worked your ass off and picked the hardest spot to work in the garage.

Dave (Tuscarora Dave): Dave, you continue to blow me away with your knowledge and talent. I am blown away with the transformation you helped bring to that ratty mustang! And you witnessed the owners amazement when he picked it up... like a new car! I can't thank you enough for coming out

And my sister said she didn't know her car was that color!!!!!!

Forrest & Mothers: Your generosity was incredible. We used a lot of the products you sent! Just to name a few:
    Trim Restore
    Finishing Polish
    Compound
    Glass & Surface Cleaner
    Carnuba Wash & Wax

Lastly, my awesome husband for being a sport and letting me have all you nut jobs over for the weekend. And thank you to him for manning the grill like a pro

I am attaching the link to the pics I took. I expect others to post their pics and/or videos they took.

Detail Fest 2014

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks to Monica & Dave for having this. You guys were the best hosts and thank you for opening up your beautiful home and feeding all of us bums. These guys left no "detail" undone - they even had an EZ Up tent in front of the garage - that kept the sun and some rain off us. Monica and Dave put a lot of time, money, and energy into making this an awesome event. First class people for sure.

This was truly an awesome event. It was fun detailing the cars, bit was even more fun meeting everyone and talking... It was really nice to meet some of the people from AG, and I was really surprised how unique, funny, & interesting everyone turned out to be.

I really wanted to attend Sunday - but unfortunately couldn't make it. But, am looking forward to seeing you guys again at DetailFest or another detailing event....via AirBnB.

Thanks to AG & Mothers for donating more than plenty of stuff for us to use. Thanks to everyone who spent a lot of time and money to come from far alway places like Pittsburgh, Harrisburg, Virginia, New Jersey, etc... to make this such a fun time.

Post Thanks / Like

What a fun run! Looks like you all had a blast and did some major good work......thanks for sharing.
    Rick......(Spelled with a "D" )

Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415161718192021 LastLast