autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking Look what I found at Tuesday Morning and Power Surge info/help.

I'm really glad my wife "talked" me into going to it whilst passing it. I looked around and saw nothing so I figured I was just not going to find any around here. Then this godly sun ray shined at the top shelf whilst angels sang softly into my ear

Also while browsing through I found this really nice power surge protector. It's a Pinnacle 6900 Joule power surge protector that was on sale for $40. It's original price is $140+ but is it anybetter then the standard PS that I bought from Home depot? It has some nice feature but I'm not sure I'll ever used thos features. One day (don't know when) I will peice together a nice home theater system. So maybe for future builds I should buy it now? Or is it not worth the $$? Here's a picture

Post Thanks / Like
    Congratulations on your find! How many Brinkmann's did they have left? I went to Tuesday Morning with my wife, this past Tuesday. They had 1 Brinkmann left! I snapped it up quick! The lady at the counter said that her husband loved it, and bought 3. They had some other nice stuff there, but I didn't have the money. Will definitely go back and check it out again.
    Alban B-)
    2008 Ford F250 XLT 6.4L PSD, 4X4, SC, SB, Bedrug bedliner, Torza Trifold Tonneau cover, SS step bars / Dark Shadow Gray Metallic
    2006 Nissan Sentra 1.8S / Inferno

Post Thanks / Like
    I love my Brinkmann .... and that power protector looks alot like my Monster version in a different color.

Scott

Post Thanks / Like
    They only had those 2 so I picked them up real quick. I will check back at the store in a couple of weeks and see if more pop up.
    I love my Brinkmann .... and that power protector looks alot like my Monster version in a different color.
    Do you find the Moster or boutique PSP better then home depot type protectors?

Post Thanks / Like
    That surge protector looks an awful lot like a Monster surge protector I used to have before upgrading to a Power Center. Maybe its "generic" Monster?

Post Thanks / Like
    There are A LOT of those flashlights at mine. I dont think they are bright enough. I WANT THAT SUN GUN!!!!

I read on the other forum that there is a steam cleaner really cheap there too...

Post Thanks / Like
    FMINUS I saw the steam cleaner put didn't pay much attention to it. I may make a trip back and use it around the house and cars.
    That surge protector looks an awful lot like a Monster surge protector I used to have before upgrading to a Power Center. Maybe its "generic" Monster?
    bestbuyplasma.com has this one listed for $249.99 so I don't think it's generic. But it's on eBay for $50 so I don't know.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FMINUS
    There are A LOT of those flashlights at mine. I dont think they are bright enough. I WANT THAT SUN GUN!!!!

I read on the other forum that there is a steam cleaner really cheap there too...
    The steam cleaner is a Campbell-Hausfeld steamer for $14.99 with accessories. Normally $49.99 They were sold out when I went there.
    Alban B-)
    2008 Ford F250 XLT 6.4L PSD, 4X4, SC, SB, Bedrug bedliner, Torza Trifold Tonneau cover, SS step bars / Dark Shadow Gray Metallic

Post Thanks / Like
    So is it a good steamer???If it is I'll pick it up tomorrow.

Post Thanks / Like
    ^^Not sure how good it is. Haven't found too many reviews on it. It's cheap at Tuesday Morning and at least they take returns and give you your money back. I was planning on using it like you.....around the house and also on the vehicles, to steam clean the carpets and seats. Really want to try to steam clean the engine too, as I'm still wary about hosing down the engine bay. I'll have to check back with them another time.
    Alban B-)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast