OK, so we have a long standing thread on what we are listening to. Right?
But for me to keep up with that I'd have to post every darned song. For instance... I've got 2 Pandora accounts, but many days I'll just do a "mix" and let it play anything it comes across. My music tastes run from 50's Bee-Bob, to 60's Rock, 60's R&B, Funky Town, 70's Rock (really love 60's and 70's), well actually any Rock, literally from the 50's to modern day. Same thing for Country (old and new), some (but not much) easy listening, throw in a few Motown hits, some disco (gotta' love the BeeGee's! Oh and don't forget BB King, Buddy Guy and the like. Even some jazz isn't bad, (as long as it isn't one of those tracks that drag on like there is a room full of guys tuning their instruments, most of them to a different song, and a different beat.

But THIS thread is about what do you like to WATCH?

Admittedly I'm a TV junkie. BIG TIME! Doesn't matter if it's network TV shows, cable, BBC, movie channels like HBO, Showtime, etc. Having a background both loving surround sound, as well as owning my own company that designed and sold Home Theaters, (from entry level to over $100K) I just love anything on the screen, really. We had our first 61" flagship Mitsubishi screen in the 80's and our main screen for the last 10 years is a 73". (Next one will be 81" or larger.)

As for what we have to view with/from... we're also DirecTV tried and true. Currently we have 11, yes that's ELEVEN tuners of DVR to use all at once. (Two 2-tuner units and a 5-tuner unit.) All of the DVR's are available anywhere in the house as well. Plus we have 4 more tuners, so the multi-switch 'sees' a total of 15 tuners! (Any more upgrades and we'll have to cascade our multi-switch's for something like 4-in 24-out. Never know when you want to watch something and all the tuners are busy recording. As of now we probably have 300+ hours of either archived shows (and ESPECIALLY concerts) as well as weekly series recorded on our machines.

So anyhow, the recent thread about your favorite 5 car shows on TV got me to thinking about this thread. (Well actually I thought about it months ago, but oh well.... here we are.)

Right now, without a doubt Orphan Black is one of the BEST SHOWS ON TELEVISION! If you haven't seen it, you NEED to find it. It's on BBC America, but you'll need to go back and watch all of last season. Really easy to find if you have a DVR system as most these days have VOD so you can download old shows. If you can find any of the "extras" get them too!!!!! Not since Breaking Bad has there been a show that has this type of writing. But the key is the main character, the rolls she plays, and the technology they use to make it happen.

On a less serious note, (as in humorous) you've gotta' watch Last Week Tonight with John Oliver.

OK, so that's a start, what say the rest.......?