autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 17 of 44 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonya
    Well...... he goes to the grocery store. He will cook on the grill a few times a month. mmmmm.... oh thats right he likes to fish in the summer, watch sports center, ahhhhhh.....oh lets see he feeds the dogs dinner, brings in the mail. Oh he replaces the toilet paper rolls and sqeezes the tooth paste from the bottom and folds it over. I enjoying leaving little things just to piss him off. heee heee heee Really he is a great man, he is spoiled and he knows it.
    poor guy is way over worked..when does he have time to fit a vacation in his busy schedule...lol

Post Thanks / Like
    HE is going to NC next week to fish with his buddies and visit some family. He will be just fine a little R&R is just what he needs. heee heee I will have to say home and take care of things. I couldn't get away from work, staffing issues.
    Thanks,
    Tonya AKA twinkle toes
    Even a mistake may turn out to be the one thing necessary to a worthwile achievement - Henry Ford

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nica
    FMINUS, with all due respect bro I don't see nothing wrong with that picture. I mean this with respect, your wife looks fine, nothing wrong with that hair cut...well you know how it goes. The worst critic is our selves.

Thanks for sharing, nice to put a face to the name.
    I think she looks good always, the story behind it is that her friend was a new hair stylist and cut her hair, she kinda messed up and had to get it fixed. Then our little nephew pointed to her head and said "it looks like a mop" we were all laughing to our deaths... So shes hated that picture ever since.

Shes got the bangs going on now, and now with the baby coming Im sure she can care less about her looks.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FMINUS
    I think she looks good always, the story behind it is that her friend was a new hair stylist and cut her hair, she kinda messed up and had to get it fixed. Then our little nephew pointed to her head and said "it looks like a mop" we were all laughing to our deaths... So shes hated that picture ever since.

Shes got the bangs going on now, and now with the baby coming Im sure she can care less about her looks.
    ah okay gotcha..lol...kids are so inosent aren't they hahahaha

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dengood1
    Reminds me of the Friends episode where Joey and Chandler lost Ross's baby and they used a coin toss to determine whether to take home a baby they weren't sure was the one. Sorry, I used to love that show...

Joey: Uh... uh, we'll flip for it. Ducks or clowns?
    Chandler: Oh, we're gonna flip for the baby?
    Joey: You got a better idea?
    Chandler: All right, call it in the air.
    Joey: Heads.
    Chandler: Heads it is.
    Joey: Yes! Whew!
    Chandler: We have to assign heads to something.
    Joey: Right. Okay, okay, uh... ducks is heads, because ducks have heads.
    Chandler: What kind of scary-ass clowns came to your birthday?

LMAO I have all 10 seasons on DVD and watch them everynight before I go to bed. I have seriously went through all 10 seasons at least 5 times. And I'm already back on season 7. My absolute favorite show ever.
    Reddwarf glad I could help .

Tonya my hats off to you you sound exactly like my wife minus the cut grass and skimps on the dinner. I don't mind one bit though she works harder then most males I know and don't know.

Post Thanks / Like
    FMINUS, nice to put a face to your name . You have a lovely looking wife. You sir are lucky.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Reddwarf
    Clowns scare me.
    Some clowns are evil.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonya
    He wanted the top end camery we agreed on the Hyundai. He loves his Allen Edmond shoes, coach belts that match the Hamilton watch.... on and on and on. I just counted he has eight dress watches, who needs eight watches!!! So let me just say it's not always the women
    Man that coordinates belts with watches? You are right, it is not always women, some guys behave like women.

P.S. Camry?! He wanted a Camry?! He wanted a top end Camry?! That makes no sense to me.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoranC
    Some clowns are evil.
    Holy crap.....

I had to edit it to delete it so the pic didnt show twice haha

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FMINUS
    Holy crap.....
    Please watch your language.

Page 17 of 44 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast