autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Sick to Stomach

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Sick to Stomach

I am a true believer in REVENGE.

But I won't actually touch anyone else's vehicle.

So I have my own method. I keep a gallon of used antifreeze in my car. And when someone parks right up against me, or bashes my door, I get that gallon out and pour it under their car so it looks like their radiator is blown.

Last year it happened to me while parked at Walmart. I was ten rows beyond where everyone had stopped filling the lot. And there were two cars parked on either side of me, really close. I was able to reach in thourgh a window and put it in neutral so I could pull it out to where I could get in. And they got the anti freeze treatment. As I was leaving I saw a group og people coming out toward the cars. Sure enough they spotted the huge puddle and there was a lot of yelling and arm waving going on. But what made it really worthwhile was when the AAA flatbed tow truck pulled up, loaded the perfectly OK car, and drove off.

Best prank of my life.

Post Thanks / Like

I have never done it, but have friends that flip the windshield wipers upside down. Not really something you will notice till you need them. Then when you turn them on and the rubber part is up you notice.
    ​1991 BRG Miata
    Brad's Detailed Touch
    https://www.facebook.com/Bradsdetailedtouch1

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MrCleanit View Post
    Where ever I am...I park in lot "Z". So far sometimes I might just see a tumbleweed roll past.

Post Thanks / Like
    Oldmodman I like your style. I normally park under security cameras.

One of my friends leaves an empty coke can on the roof of any car that parks so close to him, it annoys BMW drivers but they get the point.

For the muppet who scratched my passenger windows on my car I tend to do a seagull attack with concentrated washing up liquid on the front and rear windows of the car.

Most people use their windscreen washers and wipers to remove stuff on the windscreen and make a beautiful lather!

It's also not a criminal offence as no physical damage is done to the car but it takes ages to clean the windows so it is subtle

Post Thanks / Like

I understand the feeling. I park way out there too and If I am going someplace that I know parking sucks we take the GF's car

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hjfowler View Post
    Horrible feeling. I was in a parking garage once. And was sitting in my car. This guy parks next to me, and while looking me in the eyes swings his door open real fast and slammed right into my door. Huge dent. The only thing worse than coming back to your car and seeing a dent is watching it happen live. I can't describe my displeasure about that situation.
    I hope you called the police and charge that dumba$$....

Post Thanks / Like
    An ex-military guy I used to work with got his leg injured during Desert Storm. He had to have a part of his leg amputated. He now wears a prosthetic. People cannot help themselves and go on the attack when he gets out of his car when parked in a handicap spot. He tries to act normal and walks nornal, too.
    Sometimes it's best to let sleeping dogs lie.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hamlyn View Post
    An ex-military guy I used to work with got his leg injured during Desert Storm. He had to have a part of his leg amputated. He now wears a prosthetic. People cannot help themselves and go on the attack when he gets out of his car when parked in a handicap spot. He tries to act normal and walks nornal, too.
    Sometimes it's best to let sleeping dogs lie.

I too have seen what appears to be able bodied people park in handicap parking and have thought to comment. You never know what someone is going through. Some disabilities are easier to spot then others

It makes me that much more grateful to be able to walk clear across a parking lot to my double parked ride

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by oldmodman View Post
    I am a true believer in REVENGE.

But I won't actually touch anyone else's vehicle.

So I have my own method. I keep a gallon of used antifreeze in my car. And when someone parks right up against me, or bashes my door, I get that gallon out and pour it under their car so it looks like their radiator is blown.

Last year it happened to me while parked at Walmart. I was ten rows beyond where everyone had stopped filling the lot. And there were two cars parked on either side of me, really close. I was able to reach in thourgh a window and put it in neutral so I could pull it out to where I could get in. And they got the anti freeze treatment. As I was leaving I saw a group og people coming out toward the cars. Sure enough they spotted the huge puddle and there was a lot of yelling and arm waving going on. But what made it really worthwhile was when the AAA flatbed tow truck pulled up, loaded the perfectly OK car, and drove off.

Best prank of my life.

Every think of the animals that may come along and drink the poison that you laid out?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash Gordon View Post
    Every think of the animals that may come along and drink the poison that you laid out?
    Also, illegal to do that

Sent from my Alien Ship

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast