autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Post Thanks / Like

Re: SAMPLES (original post updated)

Have Flex 3401. Would like to trade for a Griots G15+ G3.

Or mini polisher like the Flex, Rupes

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Does anyone have any Dodo Juice Lime Prime? Let me know what you're interested in and we can work out a trade.

Post Thanks / Like

Have

Auto finesse power seal ~ 6oz
    Auto finesse rejuvenate ~ 6oz
    HD polish original version ~8oz
    Meguiars 6in cutting microfiber pads

Looking for:
    rinseless washes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Ok I have an almost full bottle (~95%+) of Griot's BOS detail spray and a little over half a bottle (18-19oz) of Fk425 detail spray. I also have quite a bit of DP Max Wax, over half a jar I think. I'm looking for some Dodo lime prime and some Meguiars Last Touch.

Post Thanks / Like

Calling all AZ detailers, hobbyists, weekend warriors, professionals, or whatever you call yourself. LSN Autodetail needs to off load some product.

Sometimes, you buy way more than you need. As detailers we all know that we go through glass cleaner, apc, tar remover, carpet cleaner, wheel cleaner, iron removers, car shampoos but the one thing that doesn't require a lot of product is paint correction. We prime the pad; or 4 small pea drops. Depends on the product, pads and tool which technique you use. Regardless, if you buy compounds and poish in bulk, you end up with A LOT of compound and polish.

I need to thin the stock levels. Not because I don't like the stuff... It's actually my go-to products. Just way too much of it!

- Pinnacle Advanced Compound - I have an entire Gallon which remains unopened and would like to thin this down to about 32 oz's for me.
    - Pinnacle Swirl & Scratch Remover - I have an entire Gallon which remains unopened and would like to thin this down to about 32 oz's for me.
    - Pinnacle Advanced Finishing Polish (my personal favorite) - I have an entire Gallon which remains unopened and would like to thin this down to about 32 oz's for me.
    - Pinnacle Liquid Souveran Wax - I have an entire Gallon which remains unopened and would like to thin this down to about 32 oz's for me.
    -Menzerna FG400
    - Menzerna SF4500
    - Menzerna SF4000

Sad part is, in addition to the initial purchase (at $200 per gal) I also paid UPS to move all this stuff from NH to AZ. Now with another pending move out of our lease to a place we want to purchase, that means moving all this stuff again!

If anyone is interested in samples, please PM me and we'll make arrangements. For those outside AZ, PM me and we'll arrange something (I'm trying to avoid dozens of trips to the post office to ship product yet again...)

Post Thanks / Like

I have a brand new souveran paste wax looking for a trade. Still have box and applicator in the bag. I waxed half of the hood on my wifes car and remembered why I use sealants and coatings. Looking for something in trade that is worth the same $100 bill. Blackfire, mckees, etc. paint sealant and or uber rw, or anything else you might have to offer up.

Post Thanks / Like

I have a Flex PE 14-2 polisher I'd like to trade. Ideally, I'd like to get into a Rupes or Griots Boss. I am happy to work with any reasonable offers. Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like

Colonite pre wax cleanser #840...trade for anything....

Post Thanks / Like

Bump
    -Megs Paint Protection 365
    -HD Adapt 32 oz
    - Pinnacle Vinyl Rubber Cleaner & Conditioner brand new
    - Menzerna FG400 16 oz sample bottle
    - Poorboys EX-P sealant
    - Ultima tire and trim guard + (old formula)
    - Pinnacle Black Label Synergy (full pot)
    - Adams Detail Spray
    - Wolfgang Liquid Seal

IDK what Im looking for... Tell me what you got whatever it is!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by briarpatch View Post
    Got some 4oz bottles from Amazon...willing to trade 4-packs of the following: Griots Finishing Sealant, HD Speed, HD Poxy, Griots Correcting Cream, Chemical Guys Butter Wet Wax, PoorBoys EX Sealant w/Carnauba, Chemical Guys P40 Detailer, Megs Hyper Dressing

always looking for microfiber....or whatever else you might have to trade
    update - adding to the list - Meguiars Ultimate Compound, Meguiars Ultimate Polish, Meguiars High Endurance Tire gel, Blackfire AIO (new version), Griots 3 in 1 leather cleaner/conditioner

also looking for Wolfgang WETS

Page 426 of 459 FirstFirst ... 326376416417418419420421422423424425426427428429430431432433434435436 ... LastLast