autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Missing flight MH370

They (I dont know exactly what agency) went out to one of the families to tell them about what has happened with the plane. They told the father of the son who was on that flight that the plane has gone missing, and are looking into what is going on.. the father replied in disbelief because he said his sons passport has been expired for the past 12 years, and he got off the phone with the son 20 minutes before the (whatever agency they are) arrived to talk to him.

this was told to my cousin (works for United Airlines) by a good friend of hers who is an Air Marshall

idk
    Want more customers for your detailing business?
    Find out how: www.detailsummit.com

Post Thanks / Like

Maybe there was NO Plane MH370...

I find it a coincidence that all of this started happening around the same time all of the BS/Crisis in Urakine is also happening...
    And from watching CNN a lot lately... most of the focus has been shifted over towards the missing plane...

Now we all know government's don't use distractions at all.

Post Thanks / Like

It's somewhere way off course. I'm guessing they aren't even close to looking in the right areas.

Think about a frisbee; specifically when you throw it to someone or somewhere and you lose sight of its trajectory. You 'think' you know where it landed, but instead it's 25feet in the other direction.

Now apply that to a plane traveling at 30k+ feet--imagine where it could be.

The problem though with my guess is that passengers have phones, CPUs, or iPad type devices...surely someone could have sent out info using one of those...

Post Thanks / Like

What's weird is I just watched the movie Non-Stop (great movie by the way, I loved it. I have not seen a movie that good in a while)...

Obviously people don't get Mobile service at such high altitudes, but there is WiFi on the plane.. and according to that movie, the only way to cut off all networking was from the control tower/station. I am not sure if it can be cut off from within the plane.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GenesisCoupe View Post
    Now that i am reading into it all, it sure is weird that it simply dissapeared.

Makes you wonder about the "other possibilities"..such as alien abduction, or the plane simply was too high and gravity wasn't a factor. The plane is in outer space....

Anyone?
    1. An airplane requires air to achieve lift. As the air becomes thinner, it becomes harder to achieve lift. It would become impossible long before the plane reached space.
    2. Do you have any idea how much force it takes to break the planet's gravitational pull? If it were possible for a large passenger plane to do this, we wouldn't blast objects into space on massive rockets.
    3. Then you also have compression issues associated with the thinning atmosphere.

I'm just going to assume, and hope, this was just a troll post.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBeast14GT View Post
    1. An airplane requires air to achieve lift. As the air becomes thinner, it becomes harder to achieve lift. It would become impossible long before the plane reached space.
    2. Do you have any idea how much force it takes to break the planet's gravitational pull? If it were possible for a large passenger plane to do this, we wouldn't blast objects into space on massive rockets.
    3. Then you also have compression issues associated with the thinning atmosphere.

I'm just going to assume, and hope, this was just a troll post.
    LOL! Troll post indeed, i guess i should have posted it in red
    CURRENT: Happily Retired
    PAST: Owner at Clean N' Shiny, Chicago Auto Pros

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GenesisCoupe View Post
    LOL! Troll post indeed, i guess i should have posted it in red
    Thank you for restoring my faith in humanity ...after destroying it lol

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bkazzle View Post
    The problem though with my guess is that passengers have phones, CPUs, or iPad type devices...surely someone could have sent out info using one of those...
    The problem with that idea is they would have to know they were off course to send for help. A few months ago I flew from Colorado to Hawaii. Six hours into the flight where was I? I have no idea if I was on course or not. Radar doesn't work everyplace. You only get a few hundred miles if that, if the plane was 400 miles from land and wend straigt in nobody on board would have time to do anything if they even had an idea. Better guess is some gas like carbon monoxide was released into the plane and everyone went to sleep. The plane flew till it ran out of fuel and slowly down it went.
    ​1991 BRG Miata
    Brad's Detailed Touch
    https://www.facebook.com/Bradsdetailedtouch1

Post Thanks / Like

Pilots would have reported something if the plane was experiencing something out of the ordinary.
    If there wasn't enough time, then one would expect to find debris near points of last communication.
    My conspiracy theory thinks the plane was diverted after dropping from radar. My conspiracy theory is also thinking the plane is somewhere intact (North Korea)...

Post Thanks / Like

Did autopiaforums disappear with the plane?
    I can't find them.
    Is it just me?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast