autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 163 of 168 FirstFirst ... 63113153154155156157158159160161162163164165166167168 LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,630 of 1671
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Thinking about trading in the CR-Z for a Fiat 500 Abarth, thoughts?

I received my intake, filter and ram-air boot yesterday. I used Alien Kleen on the used boot and then treated it with VRT...while I was at it I treated the brand new intake with VRT also. The drop-in filter is great, to clean it you simply use compressed air, no soap and no oil. Now I just need a decent weekend day and my buddy Hectour can install it, apparently there's something tricky to the install and said he'll install it, he knows me too wellThinking about trading in the CR-Z for a Fiat 500 Abarth, thoughts?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    I received my intake, filter and ram-air boot yesterday. I used Alien Kleen on the used boot and then treated it with VRT...while I was at it I treated the brand new intake with VRT also. The drop-in filter is great, to clean it you simply use compressed air, no soap and no oil. Now I just need a decent weekend day and my buddy Hectour can install it, apparently there's something tricky to the install and said he'll install it, he knows me too wellThinking about trading in the CR-Z for a Fiat 500 Abarth, thoughts?

Not to mechanical? Or short fused temper like me?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by minerigger View Post
    Not to mechanical? Or short fused temper like me?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes and yesThinking about trading in the CR-Z for a Fiat 500 Abarth, thoughts?

4. Likes DETAILROOKIE liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

About a month ago, notice the surroundings...non white! I'm posting this to remind me of a better time, a non white time, warmer time and most importantly a CLEAN time!

6. Likes DetailKitty, SWETM liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Don’t remind me... although my car isn’t bad right now.
    2022 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon • 2021 Ford Ranger Lariat •2016 Alfa Romeo 4C Spider • 2006 Buell Lightning-Bolt • 2004 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon

Post Thanks / Like

I feel your pain Roger. Going by the forecast it may be another couple weeks...

Before.

After.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    2017 Phantom Black Metallic Chevy SS, automatic, skylight, plus unused wheel in the boot.

9. Likes Klasse Act liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I trust my car completely but as we get closer to Wed and Thur I might leave the Abarth at home, seriously and car pool to work with my wife. On these SUPER cold days it starts but makes this sound as if to say "F you", LOL. I asked my wife how her car sounds starting up and she said it's just fine, I guess at almost 202K it's broken in pretty good. Its oil and coolant was just changed about 2-3 weeks ago too and she just had the tires bumped up to 38 psi per my request, it's as ready as it's going to be!

Post Thanks / Like

Thinking about trading in the CR-Z for a Fiat 500 Abarth, thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    I trust my car completely but as we get closer to Wed and Thur I might leave the Abarth at home, seriously and car pool to work with my wife. On these SUPER cold days it starts but makes this sound as if to say "F you", LOL. I asked my wife how her car sounds starting up and she said it's just fine, I guess at almost 202K it's broken in pretty good. Its oil and coolant was just changed about 2-3 weeks ago too and she just had the tires bumped up to 38 psi per my request, it's as ready as it's going to be!
    We’ll have both vehicles in the heated (40*) garage overnight but we both still have to go to the office. Wednesday looks to be a real character builder. When you start any vehicle in -20* they all go nooooo-oooooo-oooooo before they start! Times like that I’m happy for heated seats and remote starts. Just wish the SS had a heated steering wheel like my ATS.

I see our forecast has dropped to 1-3” tonight and tomorrow but you’re still in the 3-6”+ area. Looking forward to warmer weather and getting together to compare clean black paint.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    2017 Phantom Black Metallic Chevy SS, automatic, skylight, plus unused wheel in the boot.

12. Thanks Klasse Act thanked for this post
    Likes Klasse Act liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, a get together needs to happen this spring for sure but a different detail day, a day where we work on our own cars and bring/show/share products that others would like to try before they buy. I know your like me where you could put out a list of what you have and people could just chime in and say "Hey Rog, I'd like to try dpc Armor" and I could bring it.

As far as the weather goes, I think Wednesday the Abarth is staying home and we're piling into the Mah-zda. I see a high of 33 for next Sat, might be the S.A.W. and it will be much needed. I have a HD batch of Auto Fanatic foaming wheel cleaner ready and my IK Foam 9 is loaded with a mix of Pearl soap and AutoBrite wash, stronger ratio and I plan using the entire 1.3 gallons for the pre-wash without a doubt. The AF wheel cleaner will be put to the test, although in Pan's/AF's own video video it was used on brake dust, not salt but no matter, it's in the mix (pardon the pun)

Post Thanks / Like

To quote the former Governor of Michigan, Jennifer Granholm..."In FIVE YEARS, your going to be blown away!" I got the Abarth 5 years ago today and have put 62,382 miles on it. To this day I still look forward to getting in the car everydayThinking about trading in the CR-Z for a Fiat 500 Abarth, thoughts?Thinking about trading in the CR-Z for a Fiat 500 Abarth, thoughts?Thinking about trading in the CR-Z for a Fiat 500 Abarth, thoughts?

15. Likes SWETM, DetailKitty, MadMerc liked this post
Page 163 of 168 FirstFirst ... 63113153154155156157158159160161162163164165166167168 LastLast