autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 47 of 168 FirstFirst ... 37383940414243444546474849505152535455565797147 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Thinking about trading in the CR-Z for a Fiat 500 Abarth, thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    The ported TB as well as the lightened pulley to on this Saturday, along with a fresh oil change since it was last changed on Sept 11 th

I'm expecting more throttle response so the "butt dyno" isn't going to be going overboard, that will be reserved for the ATM FMIC🇮🇹

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk
    I like the butt dyno... no real numbers but you just know
    2022 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon • 2021 Ford Ranger Lariat •2016 Alfa Romeo 4C Spider • 2006 Buell Lightning-Bolt • 2004 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon

Post Thanks / Like

The parts are getting installed tomorrow, can wait😎

2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by klasse act View Post
    the parts are getting installed tomorrow, can wait😎

sent from my lgls990 using tapatalk
    woohoo!
    2022 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon • 2021 Ford Ranger Lariat •2016 Alfa Romeo 4C Spider • 2006 Buell Lightning-Bolt • 2004 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon

Post Thanks / Like

I should pick up some cheese while I'm in Wisconsin🍕

Post Thanks / Like

I should pick up some cheese while I'm in Wisconsin🍕

Most definitely!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

The mechanic had something come up so today's plans are cancelled. Because the car was SO dirty I washed it as soon as I got home last night too! While washing it I dropped my buddy a txt just to let him know about what time I'd be stopping by and that's when he told me what the mechanic when he had just spoken to him.

It was 4 degrees when I got off of work last night and even though the car was very cold when I pulled into the garage I had to wash it, no way in HELL was I taking my car looking the way it did! How had may you ask...2 black water rinse buckets from a car my size😳 It was so cold that I had ice forming on 2 sections of the roof but that was the only part of the car that did that. My wife helped me by boiling pots of water for me before I got home to help in cleaning too.

I had to make the story more interesting since I didn't get the HI-PO parts installed😃

Post Thanks / Like

The mechanic had something come up so today's plans are cancelled. Because the car was SO dirty I washed it as soon as I got home last night too! While washing it I dropped my buddy a txt just to let him know about what time I'd be stopping by and that's when he told me what the mechanic when he had just spoken to him.

It was 4 degrees when I got off of work last night and even though the car was very cold when I pulled into the garage I had to wash it, no way in HELL was I taking my car looking the way it did! How had may you ask...2 black water rinse buckets from a car my size😳 It was so cold that I had ice forming on 2 sections of the roof but that was the only part of the car that did that. My wife helped me by boiling pots of water for me before I got home to help in cleaning too.

I had to make the story more interesting since I didn't get the HI-PO parts installed😃

Well done Roger... It was a good read

Post Thanks / Like

Looks like the install is going to be this Friday. I have the day off because my one daughter and her boyfriend are coming down from college for spring break (Chicagoland for spring break, oh well, its supposed to be 30 on Friday and upper 30's over the weekend) and I work basically afternoons and wanna be here when they come in and besides, I had to burn my last vacation day for my work calendar year anyways.

So I'll be getting up early and heading north to Wisconsin to have the install and oil change taken care of. I'm pretty sure the FMIC group buy purchases should be going out soon too, that's going to be (quoting the guy from "Anchorman") a BIG ONE!

While getting my wife's tires rotated and balanced this past weekend I talked to my tire guy and he's trying to get me to buy some Falken 615's and although they have a tread pattern and a 200 treadwear number I can't see those tires lasting long at all AND not being good in the rain but damn they look great and surely grip with the best of them! So my choices right now are looking like:

1. Yoke S-drives in 215-40-17's

2. Michelin AS3's in 205-40-17's

I want the 215's because I'd like a little more tire on the ground and it would fill the wheelwell a tad more.

Thoughts?

Post Thanks / Like

Looks like the install is going to be this Friday. I have the day off because my one daughter and her boyfriend are coming down from college for spring break (Chicagoland for spring break, oh well, its supposed to be 30 on Friday and upper 30's over the weekend) and I work basically afternoons and wanna be here when they come in and besides, I had to burn my last vacation day for my work calendar year anyways.

So I'll be getting up early and heading north to Wisconsin to have the install and oil change taken care of. I'm pretty sure the FMIC group buy purchases should be going out soon too, that's going to be (quoting the guy from "Anchorman") a BIG ONE!

While getting my wife's tires rotated and balanced this past weekend I talked to my tire guy and he's trying to get me to buy some Falken 615's and although they have a tread pattern and a 200 treadwear number I can't see those tires lasting long at all AND not being good in the rain but damn they look great and surely grip with the best of them! So my choices right now are looking like:

1. Yoke S-drives in 215-40-17's

2. Michelin AS3's in 205-40-17's

I want the 215's because I'd like a little more tire on the ground and it would fill the wheelwell a tad more.

Thoughts?
    I'd go with the 215s... they will look great on the car (as they did on the MINI) and I liked the idea of more contact with the road.

This is why I'm bumping up to 245/275s with the Coupe.

Post Thanks / Like

I had 225's on my old MINI but then again it was bigger than the R53. I do like what I've read about the S-drives as well. One guy posted on Tire Rack about how the tire looks square compared to other tires of the same size. My price w/ full replacement insurance is $570 for the Yokes.

Page 47 of 168 FirstFirst ... 37383940414243444546474849505152535455565797147 ... LastLast