autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: What did you get for Christmas? Post it in here!

Quote Originally Posted by 530inv View Post
    Little gift to myself. Flex 3401 HD. Gotta start out the new year right. LC backing plate system and LC Hybrid pads in the mail. Can't wait to put some hours on her.
    Congrats Jace!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by smack View Post
    Congrats Jace!
    Thanks bro!
    2001 JB BMW 530I
    http://www.facebook.com/thelastdetailnv
    Instagram: @thelastdetailnv

Post Thanks / Like

For everyone, there were lots of sales (20% off, no exclusions, free gifts, no minimum free shipping).
    Al
    The Need to Bead

Post Thanks / Like
    Rupes LHR 15ES, 16 Rupes foam pads and Metro Sidekick. Can't wait to try them out this weekend.
    -Rick

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jwollam View Post
    I installed the kit on my M&P40, as well as installed on a M&P40C (compact).
    The toughest part is the sear spring, everything else is a cake walk! (there's videos on youtube of how to install the kit.) If you run into any issues, please contact me, I'd be happy to help.
    Quote Originally Posted by jwollam View Post
    With the M&P that kit is a must in my opinion. Don't get me wrong, it is a great gun out of the box, but that kit enhances everything about that trigger. You will not be sorry if you make the change, it really makes it a nice crisp trigger with a sharp break (and an incredibly short reset).
    Mine has never double tapped, or had any issues that I can of. I've put about 3,000 rounds through it over the 3 years of owning it, only issue was a round that stove piped.
    Never had a failure to fire, never had the gun shoot until I told it too.

Long story short: Be careful putting a kit in your M&P, it might just become your new favorite

Thanks for the reassurance! I will definitely be looking into an upgrade for my M&P for sure! Not in any rush though as my Kimber solo has become my DC this winter! :-)

Would I be correct in making the assumption that you are an ARFCOM member? I know we have a few of them lurking around here somewhere! :-)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Just02896 View Post
    Thanks for the reassurance! I will definitely be looking into an upgrade for my M&P for sure! Not in any rush though as my Kimber solo has become my DC this winter! :-)

Would I be correct in making the assumption that you are an ARFCOM member? I know we have a few of them lurking around here somewhere! :-)
    The Kimber is an excellent DC but the M&P with the DCAEK kit will have you asking: where have you been all my life? its really that good so RUSH RUSH RUSH

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

My Wife was pretty amazing to me this year. She did this all on her own.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Just02896 View Post

I love Kimber's One of these days if I ever get the spare cash (hahaha!!!!) I'll pick one up.

I'm not too sure what an ARFCOM member is... I googled it real quick and it looks like it's for AR platform? I'm a member of the NRA, does that count? lol
    I have nothing against AR's, one of these days I'll get around to building one, I just prefer pistols since they are more practical to my needs at this time. I have a few different shot guns, and my trusty bolt action 30-06 for the occasional hunting trip (I love boar hunting!).
    I also do my own reloading (I only carry CCI gold dots when concealed, but those are dang pricey to shoot at the range!).

Post Thanks / Like

I got a nice 80qt boiling pot and propane burner. I can't wait until spring when I can get some crawfish and boil my own. That should be fun and tasty.

I recently bought a new BBQ grill so my wife got me a wireless BBQ grill and meat thermometer. The transmitter sits near the grill and two temperature probes are connected to it. The probes are used to monitor food and grill temp or 2 foods or 2 BBQ temps... pretty much any combination needed. The wireless receiver shows both probe temps and can be set to alert when the temps get above or below a certain point. This should be a very useful tool when slow grilling roasts, pork loins or whatever else finds itself on the grill.

Not all my gifts were pertaining to food/cooking. I did get some detailing stuff - a few LC hydro-tech pads and a $50 AG gift cert.

In time out
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by twitch77 View Post
    I got a nice 80qt boiling pot and propane burner. I can't wait until spring when I can get some crawfish and boil my own. That should be fun and tasty.

I recently bought a new BBQ grill so my wife got me a wireless BBQ grill and meat thermometer. The transmitter sits near the grill and two temperature probes are connected to it. The probes are used to monitor food and grill temp or 2 foods or 2 BBQ temps... pretty much any combination needed. The wireless receiver shows both probe temps and can be set to alert when the temps get above or below a certain point. This should be a very useful tool when slow grilling roasts, pork loins or whatever else finds itself on the grill.

Not all my gifts were pertaining to food/cooking. I did get some detailing stuff - a few LC hydro-tech pads and a $50 AG gift cert.
    Twitch,

Sounds like you got a new Maverick wireless grill/smoker monitor. I LOVE MINE! Have that one and another single probe that has an alarm (for an extra piece of meat).

One of the best investments we've made for slow smoking, hands down.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using AG Online

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast