autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mike Phillips

Pro Detailer wanted in Abu Dhabi

Pro Detailer wanted in Abu Dhabi

I receive a lot of PM's, e-mails and phone calls from people looking for a detailer they can trust. Usually because the person contacting has read enough of our forum to know they want someone that actually and really knows what they are doing.

I've received a new Private Message from a new member with a VERY unique opportunity.

Put it this way, if I were single and didn't already have the best job in the U.S. auto industry, I would be interested. At least enough to check it out.

This forum member is looking for someone that not only knows the detailing side, that is how to do the job right but also someone that knows the business side and can manage his shop.

The job requires both team work and leadership skills. You will be managing approximately 40 people.

Cream of the crop
    Anyone that reads our forum knows that often times the detailers working in this part of the country are working on exotic, high performance and high-end luxury cars. This won't be a slop-n-glop operation churning out swirled out mundane cars.

Clientele includes many VIPs and there's nothing wrong with working for and taking care of the upper levels of a society, in fact most of my friends that are very successful in their business become successful by filling their schedule with nothing but their top customers, doing maintenance on the cars they already buffed out and buffing out the new cars they purchase.

In fact, I recommend going after the high end market versus the low end market if you want to make more money and more important, enjoy your work by working on cooler cars. I've worked for people that own Fords and people that own Mercedes-Benz and usually it's a lot more rewarding working for the MB owner.

So anyone that feels qualified and is interested please reply to this thread. I'll be sending the link to this thread to the guy that contacted me via PM.

Besides the above, I consider it an honor that out of all the detailing forums on the Internet, we were contacted about this opportunity.

Sometimes the best part of my job is the opportunity to help others, In fact, I post threads all the time that start out,

Pro Detailer Wanted

In and effort to send one of our forum members work from someone that has contacted me. In this specific example, potentially helping someone else to launch a new career. A cool career that involves traveling to an exotic country. That includes getting out of the U.S. economy as it's been limping a long for a few years now.

"You can have everything in life that you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want"

-Zig Ziglar

Cool opportunity...

Abu Dhabi

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Pro Detailer wanted in Abu Dhabi

Beautiful opportunity for someone to step in and work along with the owner caressing his fleet of vehicles. I can only imagine their are a few nice cars in his collection.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey, I am in Dubai but a newbie. Wish I could work on this and help as well !

New to the forum. Hi Mike and all you great AGO members

P

Post Thanks / Like

Wish I had more experience on the "Business" side of things... I'd be all over this opportunity!

-Beach
    People > Possessions
    Instagram: @DiamondDetail_ABQ
    www.diamonddetailabq.com

Post Thanks / Like

i went there on vacations last month abu dhabi is a nice city to live and they are really used to live with foreigners

other things is they have the Yas Island with track and the ferrari world

they really like to have this passion for the cars
    http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=51683&dateline=136086  8845

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Let him send me a private message we can discuss it further.

Post Thanks / Like

Single, 26 , love to travel, likes to polish and correct paint, hmmm wonder if my clientele base here would be upset.
    Brian's Custom Detailing
    Where detail matters
    www.BriansCustomDetailing.com

Post Thanks / Like

i can manage jobs, employees and business.
    interested
    Detail Luxury and Exotics in Austin area
    @proreflection
    www.proreflection.com

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    What a great opportunity, im interested. Im 23, single, have 5 years of experience in business management and have worked on a few exotics. I would love to get more info. Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

but how do we contact the person in charge?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast