autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Finally finished my website...

Well after working on it on and off for about 2 months it's finally done. I still need to spell check more in detail, just did a quick spellcheck as I was building and I want to put a service selection wizard on it as well but the basic site is done.

Having to do it twice (once in English then in french) was definatelly a hassle. I have a total of 77 pages as it sits right now. I plan to add about 20 more but I am taking a break before I start on that LOL!

So, anything you guys would change? I do plan on making more pictures and videos, I also want to replace some of the pictures in place but that will be next year.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Finally finished my website...

Ok I'm confused on a couple things you charge the same for paint correction and polishing? I would only have a paint correction section and you should offer packages I sell more packages than anything else. Your prices are way to cheap imo.

Post Thanks / Like

Yes I charge the same for each step. Of course paint correction needs to be followed by paint polishing, that is explained in the page for paint correction.

Post Thanks / Like

looks good. much better then before. But I have to argree that you are cheap

Post Thanks / Like

I would get rid of the polishing page that just me.

Post Thanks / Like

My prices are a bit high for where I am. All dépends on your local market. I am competing against car washes on every street that also do detailing (well I don't know if it's really detailing but...).

100$ for a wash/clay/sealant seems to be pretty high for me. So it's a matter of perspective I guess.

Why would you get rid of the polishing page? It will likelly be one of the most frequent service after washes and waxes...?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Calendyr View Post
    My prices are a bit high for where I am. All dépends on your local market. I am competing against car washes on every street that also do detailing (well I don't know if it's really detailing but...).

100$ for a wash/clay/sealant seems to be pretty high for me. So it's a matter of perspective I guess.

Why would you get rid of the polishing page? It will likelly be one of the most frequent service after washes and waxes...?
    To me polishing is part of paint correction which is part of a 2step paint correction. Unless your using an AIO for it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Honestly it still needs alot of work to look more "clean". Seems overwhelming and confusing. Specially when I click on services, I see you have decontamination at certain price but is this an add on or you basically going to straight up descontaminate. It needs to be as clear as possible and having a simple menu generates more cuatomers if you want them to book online. I suggest you buy or find a free theme and redesigned it. Just my 2 cents.

Sent with my Note 2, from Planet Namek. now Free

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ExoticAutoDetai View Post
    Honestly it still needs alot of work to look more "clean". Seems overwhelming and confusing. Specially when I click on services, I see you have decontamination at certain price but is this an add on or you basically going to straight up descontaminate. It needs to be as clear as possible and having a simple menu generates more cuatomers if you want them to book online. I suggest you buy or find a free theme and redesigned it. Just my 2 cents.

Sent with my Note 2, from Planet Namek. now Free
    That's because you are used to having everything in packages. All my services are listed as individual services. So for your example, decontaminate means just the claying itself, not a wash before or anything else after.

I will have packages in the specials section shortly, but I am taking a break before making those

Post Thanks / Like

I see where you are going with your website, specifically the services page. Yo want to describe each service without your service page being riddled with boring text. However, if I was a prospective customer that doesn't really understand the detailing process the way you do, i would be confused and would not know where to start.

I think your website NEEDS to have some sort of packages section to make it easier to understand, and to give the client an understanding of which services fit best together. If not, atleast type out which services fit best together, before the services section. That way the customer won't become overwhelmed with having to click each service to try and understand what it's about. That process can take a while, I'm guessing atleast a good half hour clicking all of the services. And I'm not sure if that's what you're going for

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast