Ok so here are the threads, my comments will be down bellow.

Message from what appears to be the moderator of Autopia.org:

A review of 3D Waterless Wash was removed because it wasn't stated that the product was part of the free product promotion:

"THREAD EDITED by Todd Helme-

We understand that 3D is currently offering free products in exchange for reviews. We have remained open, but asked repeatedly for anybody who is posting their review of 3D's products in order to prevent their credit card from being charged to please post this in the reviews. Back in the day, this forum of advertising was known as shilling, and was greatly looked down upon.
Please read this thread before using our forum as an opportunity for you to make money (in effect by getting free products).
Doing reviews in exchange for products..."

Response from the poster of the review:

That was my review that was closed down!! Now they are following every forum i posted on to report me and take my reviews down. Unbelievable.

What I think:

I am infuriated by this. I don't know why I care, I have only been on Autopia 3 times and did not find anything Worth staying on for more than a minute each time. But I guess injustice is something that gets my blood boiling.

So this guy takes the time to write a review about a product, something that will very likelly be useful to many of the members, and what does he get in return for his efforts: his post is deleted and the moderators go on a crusade against him on other forums? OH MY ####### GOD!

Has this kind of bullshit ever happened here? I see plenty of review here and I find most of them very useful. I think people who take what must take about an hour of their lives to give all the info they can about a product are a blessing for ANY forum. This is one of the main reason to be part of a community like this, the sharing of information. Why would they chastise someone on Autopia.org for doing this completelly beyond my ability to understand.

First of all who the hell cares if the product was free or not? Does not having to pay for something invalidates your experience using it?

Anyway, I am curious to know what you guys think about this. I rarelly get worked up about stuff on the internet but this just has me totally mad. I'm I missing something or are they totally stupid on Autopia.org?