autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: iOS 7

Post Thanks / Like

Re: iOS 7

Quote Originally Posted by The Guz View Post
    Staying jailbroken on my 4 with ios 6. I have read that 7 runs slow on the 4.
    I feel that it's not terrible but not fast like on the iPad mini or an iPhone 5. I agree that I'm keeping my jailbroken iPhone on iOS 6 for the time being. The evad3rs are suppose to be looking at iOS 7 and have some exploits that seem to work but a jailbrake for iOS is months away.
    Official Detailing Team Member of Air Force One
    Flex 3401 / Flex PE8 / Rupes 21 / G110v2 / GG6" / Rupes 75E / GG3"
    Click and Like my Facebook Page

Post Thanks / Like

not a fan. i went with apple over android because i liked the look and feel of the last os. im not impressed.
    I am the heir to the primo spaghetti sauce fortune

Post Thanks / Like

Seems just as fast as the 5's software. It does run thru battery quicker. And it is much lighter and more pastel colored which makes the screen "seem" a little more crisp. Nothing monumental to date with the change to OIS 7

Scott

Post Thanks / Like

I upgraded on 4S first day. Not super impressed. Don't really like the new thin font, but as posted earlier you can turn on bold, and can increase the text size which is a real benefit to 45 year old eyes.

Is the double tap on the home button no longer applicable to terminate apps running in background? It doesn't seem to work that way anymore. Anyone notice this, or am I not doing something correctly?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rmd View Post
    I upgraded on 4S first day. Not super impressed. Don't really like the new thin font, but as posted earlier you can turn on bold, and can increase the text size which is a real benefit to 45 year old eyes.

Is the double tap on the home button no longer applicable to terminate apps running in background? It doesn't seem to work that way anymore. Anyone notice this, or am I not doing something correctly?
    You double click the home button and then swipe up on the page above the app icon now.

Post Thanks / Like

Excellent. Thanks for the tip. Will probably need to buy the latest missing manual book once UPS gets here with my iPhone 5S that I ordered at midnight on the 19th.
    Anyone catch the news story about the guy who paid homeless people to wait in line and buy the phones in Pasadena, CA? Apple store had a limit of two per person, and gave out vouchers to take to the cash register to purchase. The guy was paying for all the phones with the vouchers given to the homeless he paid to wait in line. Other people in line behind the homeless got pissed off and store stopped letting him buy phones. Then the guy didn't pay the homeless people he hired to wait in line and fights started. Cops came and drove him away and arrested the guys who started the fights. Classic.
    I don't really get it though. My 5S will show up middle of next week. I have no problem waiting a couple days till then.

Post Thanks / Like

I was actually waiting for midnight to strike so I can order my 5S. I went to the AT&T website and was greeted with a message that they will be taking orders shortly with a count down timer in the middle of the page. With 15 minutes to go until midnight I decided to log in to my account by clicking on the small link at the bottom of the page. Once logged in I checked my eligibability for an upgrade. It told me I was able to upgrade my phone and gave me an option to choose the iPhone 5S. So I was able to order it before midnight and my phone gets here on Monday.

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

I love it. Super fast and smooth.

Post Thanks / Like

Anybody else notice that the wallpaper image, whether it be on the homepage or lock screen, moves around as you tilt your phone?
    2011 Ford F-150 FX4 5.0L -- My Flickr Page

Post Thanks / Like
    John
    Mean people suck

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.